Narry: Niall hit Harry in his..........ummmmm

NIALL'S POV

Today my boyfriend and I decided to go golfing.

We are in Dublin, Ireland so It's all familiar to us and boys are out with their girlfriends so we can do whatever we want, Without somebody bothering us.

We got ready and after Couple of minutes Paul picked us up.

The ride towards a golf course was long because it was on the other end of the town. Far away from hotel we are staying in.

When we came, there was lots of people. Almost instantly we got mobbed by lost of fans and paparazzi.

The whole time trough the crowd Harry held my hand.

When we finally made it into a private part of the golf course, I relaxed.

Harry and I cahanged into golf uniforms, Harry insisted Because as he like to say;

"If you play football your going to wear a football uniform, if you work at Starbucks, you will wear an uniform with their logo on, so we are here at a golf course and we are going to wear a right clothes for golf, mister!"

After we got ready we heade on the grass.

There was, again, lots of people; fans, paparazzi and some old mans that are here to golf too.

Harry was first.

He walked up to the ball like a model, golf stick over his shoulder, his left thumb in his pocket, while his other fingers were free, golf uniform he was wearing had three buttones unbotton, showing of a little bit of his butterfly tattoo and when he turned his back towards Couple of fans, they screamed, while the fans he winked at started crying and taking tones of pictures.

When he hit a ball paparazzi and fans started taking tones of pictures of him.

When it was my turn Harry and I passed by one another, it was just for a moment but I sweared he thouched my a*s and winked at me.

I wasn't sure did that happen or not but I decided to tease Harry.

For the rest of the walk I was swinging my hips when he was looking and in return I got glaring Harry covering his private parts with his hand.

While I was slowing down my breath Harry moved.

So, now he wasn't standing behind me he was standing on my left.

I become nervous. With so many people surrounding me and looking strigh at me had me felling uncomfortable.

My hands started to sweat and I could hear my hearbeats getting faster and louder with every Second that passed.

I tried, for the last time, taking normal breaths but It just woudn't work.

I hit the ball and........ummmmmm It didn't go in the direction I was hoping for.

Almost instantly I heared a cry of pain and suprise and couple of gasp's.

Harry started to roll around with his hands holding his private parts.

I saw my ball couple of steps futher away from Harry and it all clicked. I hit Harry in the balls with my ball?

Oops. Clumsy me.

I ran towards Harry and landed on my knees in front of him.

"Harry, I'm so sorry, ba- mate I really am sorry!"

"It's-ughh- o-okay-ughh- Niall!"

I helped him get up and then Paul took us to some private place.

Harry sat on a chair and, again, I started to apologize.

"Niall it's okay!" Harry said puting me on his lap.

My mouth form a big 'o' shape "So you are going to get me of the hook? Just like that!?" Wow, my boyfriend started to be good, hahahaha just kidding, but he will seriously forget about al- "well no."

"Wait, what?" I asked confused.

"I expect something good out of you tonight, baby boy" Harry smirked.

Ohhh, no.

"Yes, daddy"

I know it was short, but there will couple of short stories from me  tomorrow. Anyway hope you enjoyed❤❤❤

By🙋🙋🙋