Narry: Harry & me

Really important note at the end! Please read!

I hope you enjoy!

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

"Niall! Wake up! You're going to be late for school!" My mom yelled as she banged on my bedroom door making me turn around and cover my head with my pillow, while trying to ignore her.

"I'm up!" I yelled, hoping she will go away so I can get couple of more minutes of sleep before I have to get ready for school.

"I'm coming in young man, if you're not up..." She said, but I didn't even flinch because I knew she wouldn't actually go in.

"Okay mom." I said, already close to falling asleep when I heard my dad and my mom talking outside my bedroom door and what a surprise they were talking about my brother Liam, again. Not wanting to hear them talk about how great and smart and perfect m brother was so I got up and went to my own little bathroom to wash my teeth. When I was done I quickly got dressed, not really caring did it look good or not, before I made my way downstairs where everyone was already.

"Morning." I said quietly as I sat down and took an apple from a bowl as I watched my parents talk with Liam about his game tonight and how we're all going to be there to support him. Their conservation then took a sharp turn when my mom questioned me about my math test that I didn't write that well.

"Mr. Edwards said we'll be getting them today, he said he had lots of other exams so we're getting it last." I said and my mom nodded her head before she continued to talk to Liam who put on a bright smile when he noticed mom's attention is on him. Some days I was glad I didn't have to talk with my family because I really wasn't up for it, but there were days when I really wanted them to notice me like they do with Liam and talk to me normally not like I'm a two year old kid and they have to talk slow for me to understand them. I just wish they loved me like they love Liam.

"I'm moving to America tomorrow." I said, rather loudly if I may say, but of course they didn't hear me. I sometimes feel like no matter how loud I speak, hell I can even yell, they wouldn't hear me, because of people like Liam are in the same room and they just outshine me and leave me in their shadows.

"Forget it." I said, getting up and leaving the kitchen, looking behind me shoulder one more time just to see will my mom notice I'm gone, but she doesn't, she never does.

-

"Why are you so sad Niall?" My best friend Zayn asks me and I sigh because I really don't want to bother him with my family problems, but at the same time I really want to just cry and tell him everything.

"It's just my family ignoring me again." I said and he nods his head, he knows everything about me and my relationship with my parents, but there is nothing he can do, really.

"I'm sorry Niall, but I still think you need to talk with them." He said and I sigh again, because there is no way they'll listen to me.

"They're not very good listeners Zayn." I said and he gives me a small smile as we continue our walk to our math class. We're almost there when I see a group of popular kids by y brother's locker. My eyes soon fall on my brother who is laughing at something his best friend, Harry, said and I smile when I finally notice a mop of curls.

"Why does he has to be so hot?" I ask myself and I soon hear Zayn chuckle at my reaction.

"Shut up." I said and he laughs even harder, stepping away from me because he know I can always punch him in the shoulder.

"You're just so cute when you look at him like that, it's the cutest thing ever." Zayn says and I shake my head at him.

"I don't want to be cute Zayn, I want to be hot and sexy." I said, winking at no one, making Zayn laugh even harder.