Zianorry: Hell on the earth, part 6

Hello guys! Sorry for not updating in two days, but I was really just being a lazy writer, I apologize and I hope you'll enjoy this one!❤❤❤

NO ONE'S POV

The blond boy was still sitting in his room going over some history books Harry gave him. He was bored out of his mind because the books were all about art and some old objects. He rolled his eyes when he saw another dead bug in between the pages, blocking him from reading the words underneath it. He looked outside and yawned, he dosen't know which time is it, or is it day or night, all he knows is that he is missing his younger brother like crazy. He made himself comfortable on the bed one more time before he heard a loud ear piercing scream. He covered his ears from intense pain before he looked at his bedroom door. He quickly got up and rushed to the door. 

The blond boy opened it, expecting no one there, but what he saw made his blood run cold. There, in front of him, stood a boy not smaller than Niall himself, wearing baggy sweatpants along woth some shirt that had dried blood on it. The boy had bruises and drie blood all over his face and body. Niall looked at him with fear in his eyes when he realized it was the same boy from the photos, but this one didn't had a kind smile, but a kinfe in hand along with what looked like deep wounds all over his stomach and chest. Niall was quick to close and lock the door, before moving as far away from it as possible. 

He was close to calling for help, when he realized that no one will probably hear him. He looked around, trying to find something he can defend himself with, but all he had was his small kitchen knife agains the supernatural creature and what looked like expensive and good quality knife.

"I'm f*cked." He mumbled quetly as he took the knife out and pointed it at the door. 

"You got this Niall." He said as he made weird kind of moves with the knife, imagining he is fact fighting for his life. Suddenly, he could see and hear somebody twisting the lock and the door soon opened with the same boy standing behind it.

"I'm going to die." Niall said as the boy continued to get closer and closer, while Niall tried to put some distance in between them, but that soon failed when he found himself on the floor cursing his untide shoe laces.

"HELP ME!" Niall yelled at the top of his voice when the boy rised the knife at Niall like he is going to stab him. Niall closed his eyes, expecting death and pain that comes with it, but all he got was silence. 

"Niall?! What happened?!" Zayn and the rest of them asked when they walked in Niall's bedroom seing the door wide open and NIall on the floor next to his bed.

"Where is he?!" Niall asked them confused when he opened his eyes and no one was there expect the five of them. 

"Where is who Niall?" Liam asked him as he offered Niall a hand but the boy ignored it.

"A-Alex! Where is Alex?!" Niall asked them, his voice breaking at the begging. 

"It's none of your bussines where Alex is." Zayn said harshly as Niall glared at him.

"It is my bussines when he shows up in MY room DEAD!" Niall yelled as he trashed his arms around while tears run down his cheeks.

"What the heck are you talking about?" Zayn asked him again, wanting to laugh at how the boy looked like right now.

"You know what?! I'm sick and tired of being here. I'm sick of stressing myself out is my brother alright is he even alive?! I'm sick and I feel like every second I'm losing my mind more and more. I don't remeber when was the last time I had a good sleep and ever since I came here weird thing started to happen. I don't know are you dirty little f*ckers playing some kind of a trick on me, but whatever you're doing right now, stop it!" Niall yelled as angry tears ran down his cheeks. He was sick and tired and all he wanted is somebody to tell him it's going to be alright, somebody who will help him get trough this and who will bring him his hope up again. He didn't need these devils and he was doing just fine without them.

"I think you should calm down a little." Louis said, but he instantly shut his mouth when he saw Niall glaring at him.

"I am f*cking calm Louis." Niall said as he tighten his grip on the knife he had in his right hand.

"Don't talk to us like that." Zayn said as he took a step closer to the blond boy who had a crazed out look on his face.

"I'm going to talk with you whatever the f*ck I want!" Niall said as he took a step close too, not feeling scared or intimated with none of them anymore.

"You're going to regret that." Zayn said calmy as he looked Niall in the eyes.

"You're going to regret ever wanting me as whatever I was or am." Niall said as he rised the knife and stabed Zayn right in the heart with it before anyone could even blink. The blond boy thought that he won, but when Zayn took it out as nothing and smirked in return, all of Niall's hopes for ever returning back fell into the water. He started at the hole he made on Zayn's chest before he broke down crying. 

Before he left along with the rest of the boys, who were still in shock from what Niall had done, Zayn rolled his eyes at the phonetic blond boy who was still hysterically crying. 

"I should of have just stabbed myself with it." Niall kept on repeating as he rocked himself back and forth on the floor.  After he calmed down for a little he got up and laid on his bed, before falling asleep for the first time in weeks. 

I hope you guys enjoyed, feel free to point out any mistakes and this story should of have been posted yesterday, but I was too lazy to edit it and check for mistakes so I left it for now. I'm sorry again.

I love you all❤❤❤

Bye🙋🙋🙋