Narry: The game, part 2

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

 „What should we do now?" William asks still in shock at what happened in front of our eyes. 

"He mentioned three keys, we need to find them." Adam said and we all agreed.

"Maybe we should split up, that way it would be easier to and faster to find them." A woman said and I could hear sounds of agreements.

"There are lots of room in this building, maybe if one goes into one room and at the end we meet here?" A girl, Megan, said and we all agreed quickly.

"Okay, you kids take the top floor and we'll take the basement and the first floor we'll leave to who finishes first." Adam said and we all walked upstairs to go and look for a key.

"I'm taking History classroom." I said as rushed towards the door.

"I'm taking math." Adam said and I snorted.

"Nerd." I mumbled underneath my breath before opening the classroom door and stepping in. I tried to turn on the lights but the power went out.

"Strange I swear I saw lights working in the hallway." I said to myself as I looked around the dim room. I was about to open the door, to hopefully get more light, when I heard a small giggle behind me. I stopped dead in my track and turned around.

"Is anyone there? Hello?" I called out, thinking it's just one of my classmates but when the only thing I got in response was a giggle, a kid giggle, I knew it couldn't be. I didn't want to be in this room any longer so before I could think much about it, I was already tying to open the door.

"Why won't you open?!" I yelled as I tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge, I was stuck.

"Niall, come and play with us." I heard again, more giggles followed soon after and I was too scared to even turn around and see who's behind me.

"I'm not afraid of you." I said but I knew it was a lie. I could feel tears forming in my eyes and my hands started to shake making me let go of the doorknob.

"We won't hurt you Niall, we just want to play." The voices said again and I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry.

"Get away from me!" I yelled turning around, because the feeling of somebody being behind me was too much. But when I turned around I was meet with empty larger classroom. I looked confused around myself, where did all the tables and chairs go? I walked towards the middle of it, finally getting a grip of myself and realizing why I was really here, when suddenly I noticed a small figure in the corner of the room and it was holding something.

I took a shaky breath before slowly walking towards it.

"Hello? Are you alright?" I asked once I realized that the girl was all bloody and her arms were covered in bruises.

"Hey." I said and now I was two meters from her and she finally lifted her head to look at me, but her hair was still covering half of her face.

"Why are you here?" She asked me and I gave her a confused look, not knowing how to answer her question.

"You need to get out of here, they'll hurt you... Just like they hurt me." She said and she finally moved her long hair out of her face and I wish she never did. She had a big scar running from the middle of her forehead over her eye, that was missing creating a big bloody hole, towards her jaw. I gasped as I took couple of steps backwards from surprise and fear.

"What happened to you?" I asked her shakily, trying not to let a tear slip as she smiled widely at me.

"The same thing that will happen to you if you stay here any longer." She said quietly with a big smile still on her face.

"I-I." I wanted to say something but before I could she got up and no matter what I did I couldn't move. All I could do was stand there and watch as her short limbs began to get longer and more skinny and her small body began to arch in different places making her look even more scarier.

"Come and play with us Niall! Come and play with us Niall!" I heard all around me as small kids grabbed my arms and legs dragging me towards her. I yelled and trashed around as I tried to get free, but their strong skinny fingers were holding me in place.

"Let go of me!" I yelled as I tried to hit them, not caring that they are only kids. Their eyes and just their creepy self was showing that they are not normal kids. The girl who was now a tall skinny monster who couldn't even fit in the room from how tall she was now got on all fours and opened her mouth.

"No! Let me go! Please let me go!" I yelled as I noticed her sharp teeth close to my legs. I yelled and with the last bit of energy I had in my body I hit the small boy who was holding my leg, making him fall to the ground. I then hit the girl who was holding my other leg and she, not expecting that, easily let go of my leg, but what I didn't plan was for her to trip and fall into the monsters mouth. Now with both of my feet on the ground I easily freed myself from the two boys holding my arms and before I knew it I was running towards the door with loud scary screams behind me.

"Yes!" I yelled as I realized the doors were unlocked and I quickly slammed them shut just before any of them could get out. I breathed in relief as I realized there was no one else with me in the hallways and I as I made my way down the stairs I could only hope that the key wasn't in that room because I knew that I would never step in that room ever again.

Word count: 1058

Hope you enjoyed!

I love you.