Narry: Hacker

EDITED

Short Narry drabble!

This is what I call a bad story🙃

💯💯💯

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Everything is such a mess in here Harry!" Niall said as he looked at his boyfriend tyoing away on his laptop, not looking at Niall.

"I will clean it later." Was all Harry said as he continued typing his yes never leaving the screen.

"What are you doing anyway?" Niall asked him as he found a small clean place on Harry's bed and sat down.

"It's a secret." Harry said with a small smirk, staring at Niall trough the small mirror on his desk before he continued typing.

"Did someone saw you come in?" Harry asked and Niall shook his head. He sometimes really wondered why did he had to fall in love with a hacker out of all the people in this world it had to be Harry and he had to be a hacker who experiences danger every day.

"Are you almost done?" Niall asked Harry after couple of minutes of silence.

"Why? Can't be calm for five minutes." Harry asked, turning around in his chair and smirking at Niall.

"I missed you." Niall sighed, he didn't saw Harry in so long because he had to go to Russia to do some business there and this was the first time after months that they're back.

"Aww, come here baby." Harry said patting his lap and Niall quickly crawled in his arms, breathing in Harry's scent.

"I missed you." Harry whispered in Niall's ear as he finally realized just how long he went without having his little baby in his arms.

"Sorry that I didn't answer your phone calls." Harry said guilty and Niall shook his head.

"It's fine, you were working." Niall said and Harry sometimes really wondered how did he deserved a person like Niall in his life. Harry was about to say something when loud banging on the door cut him off.

"Styles?! Open up!" Loud male voice could be heard from the other side of the door, scaring Niall.

"Come on Niall, we need to go" Harry said as he jumped from where he was sitting on the chair and began to pack his laptop and shutting down rest of the computers in the mean time.

"What are we going to do." Niall said as he looked around Harry's small apartment, scared out of his mind.

"You're going to be okay Niall, I won't let anyone hurt you." Harry said as he threw a big backpack over his shoulder before he pulled out a small gun from under his bed, making Niall's eyes widen.

"For safety." Harry simply said as he took Niall's hand and dragged him towards his bedroom window. He opened it and looked down, quickly seeing another roof two meters on his left.

"We'll have to jump." Harry said as he helped Niall on stand on the window shield as he showed him the roof which they will use to escape.

"I can't jump that far Harry!" Niall yelled, his knees were buckling and his hands were shaking and a group of men banging on the door didn't help him.

"Listen to me Niall, everything will be okay. I know you're scared and confused and that you just want all of this to be over but I need you to jump on that roof, okay? I know you can do it, it's easier than it looks like, just jump as far as you can. Go." Harry said as he kissed Niall's lips one last time before the blond boy jumped. 

💯💯💯

Word count: 598

I hope you enjoyed!

I love you all so much!