Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 3

Sorry for not updating yesterday, but I had no inspirations until these two beautiful ladies saved me. TanTacc and JadeAlice_ thank you again❤❤❤

Hope you enjoy this one❤❤❤

NONE'S POV

After black hair lad explained the rules to Niall, which were very simple for the blond boy, they showed him around his new "home". At the end of the small tour, which they spent just walking all over the place, Niall returned to his room. He slamed the door shut behind himself, before going over to his window to see nothing but darnkess. He tried to open it, but to no avail as the windows were locked.  Niall sat on his big king size bed as his stomach growled. He swallowed the lump in his throat as he thought of possible ways to escape, unfortunately he saw none. He didn't find an exit, during their little tour, and he just appeared in here along with Bram.

He laid down and thought of his little brother, he is possibly hungry and scared now, he left him all alone in that world. How could he be so reckless, he should of have been more careful. Now he needs to find a way out of this place while worrying is his little brother alright. He ran his hand trough his hair as he tried not to cry. He wasn't going to cry, he didn't even cry when he found his parents dead, he's not surely going to cry over this either. He was about to get up and ask for some food, cause he couldn't possibly think with an empty stomach, when he felt something in his hoodie. He took out a small object to find it wrapped in a napkin. He opened it to see a small kitchen knife, the one he stole before he left.

"I knew you would come in handy." He whispred as he touched the sharp balde of the knife. He sat back down on the bed, not knowing should he carry it with himself just in case, or should he leave it in this room. He decided to carry it anyway. 

He hide the knife in his hoodie again before opening the door and steping out. He walked down the familiar halls, holding onto the wall considering it was kind of dark. As he was walking around, trying to find the kitchen, he felt someone's presence behind him. Niall quickly turned around to find Liam standing in the shadows, smiling at him. Niall gasped and tried to step away, but Liam was fast to say. 

"I didn't mean to scare you, I was about to check up on you, when I saw you wondering around." The brown hair lad said as he stepped closer to the blond boy who looked confused. 

"There was no such rule that said that I couldn't wonder around." Niall said, still keeping his guard up, not trusting none at all. 

"It wasn't, but I didn't say like it's something you can't do." Liam said softly and Niall was even more confused with each passing second. They are Devils, they rule in Hell and here he is being all nice and kind to Niall. The blond boy couldn't believe his eyes.

"I was just searching for kitchen." Niall said quetly, not looking in Liam's soft brown eyes.

"We acutally don't have kitchen." Liam said, while stretching the back of his neck. He looked at the blond who opened his mouth, like he was about to say something, but quickly closed them again.

"Okay then." Niall said and when he was about to return to his room and curse this place some more, Liam caught his hand before he can move.

"Are you hungry? I can send somebody to go back up and get you something?" The boy offered and Niall opened his mouth in shock. Why is he so nice? 

"Why do you care?" Niall asked him, looking into his brown eyes for the first time.

"Because I do." Liam anwsered calmy, but it hurt him that Niall though they didn't care about him.

"But you can't, you're the Devil, you can't have feelings." Niall said back as a matter of fact. Liam let go of his hand while looking at the smaller boy with hurt in his eyes.

"Is that what you think of us, of me?" He asked Niall and the blond boy looked down at his feet.

"It's what you made me feel." He said quetly, not daring to look up. Liam quickly noded and left, but not before saying that he can expect some healty meal in next half an hour. Niall started at the place where the brown boy stood not even five seconds ago. He couldn't belive what happened in front of his own eyes. When he first came here only Zayn talked to him longer than five seconds and only because he had to explain to him some rules and now Liam is acting all nice and the rest of them didn't bother him, like Niall thought they would.  

"This is all so weird." He whispred before going back to his room. As he was walking around the room, trying to think of ways to escape he suddenly triped over his laces and fell down. He groaned in pain as he touched his left hip which he fell onto, when he noticed something under his bed. He moved the sheets asied as he took out the box. It was a simple old black box, which was really dusty. He opened it, surprised when he found it unlocked, and looked at what was in there.

The blond boy carefuly took out old pictures which weren't the only thing in the box. He moved the box asied and looked over the pictures, which were black and white and close to falling apart. Niall was surprised when he saw Harry on the first picture with a boy, similar to Niall, in his arms and they were in a beautiful garden. The next picture was with the same boy, but only this time he was with Zayn and they were reading a book together which seemed to be in the same garden. Next one was with Louis and the boy and they were cuddling in the bed that, again, looked oddly similar to Niall's. The next photo didn't look that old and it seemed to be Liam with the same boy. Niall looked at their happy faces as they smiled for the camera with a big tree behind them. He looked at the last one which was a picture of the boy, that appeard in all four photos, holding an old book and smiling at the camera. 

Niall put them down and took out a book, which was the same on the boy was holding. He opened the first page and read the letters. 

For Alex, for his seventeen birthday. From Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam. 

P.S. Enjoy this special day, we love you.

And then witht the different handwriting it said.

17th of January 1247.

Niall started at the book for couple of minutes before going trough pages to find it blank and when he tried to find the name and the author, he couldn't, there was none. He put the book to his left, along with pictures before looking in the box one more time, only to find nothing anymore.

"I swear there was something more in here." Niall whispered to himself and just when he was about to look trough the book again he heard knocking on his door.

"Just a second." He yelled, quickly putting everything in the box and returning it under the bed. He dusted his knees off before opening the door, expecting to find somebody carrying him food, but he found no one. He looked to his left and right, searching for somebody who knocked on his door, but the hallway was empty.

The blond boy closed his door and leaned against it. He took deep breaths telling himself that he indeed heard somebody knock and that he wasn't going crazy, but when he looked under the bed and when there was no sign of box or anything else rather then dust underneath it, he started to question his sanity. 

I hope you enjoyed and girls thank you again, I love you❤❤❤

I love you all❤❤❤

Bye🙋🙋🙋