Zianourry: Hell on the earth, part 8

I hope you enjoy and I'm so sorry if the chapter is rushed or if there are many grammar mistakes, but I accidentally deleted the whole chapter and I had over 2000 words, but now I have solid 1000😭😭😭

I hope you enjoy anyway💞💞💞

NO ONE'S POV

Niall couldn't describe the feeling he got when he indeed touched the woman's hand. It was a weird feeling as his eyes closed on thier own and all kind of smells hit his nostrils. From smell of ocean, to smell of woods and factories to smell of food, that he didn't tased in such a long time. When Niall opened his eyes he was in a unfamiliar home and on the dinning table, not far away from him, was a family of four. Niall stepped closer to them as he started at the small blond boy and he immediately recognized him as Caleb!

"Caleb!" He exclaimed as he ran over to his brother and to hug him. He was so happy he started to cry tears of joy, but once he was about to hug him, his arms went right trough the smaller boy. He looked confused as his brother didn't even flinche and continued to eat. 

"What? He can't see me?!" Niall yelled as witch appeared out of no where and leaned agaisnt the kitcheen wall.

"None of them can, you fool. The point was for you too see I can really help you, not for him to know anything about it." She said as a matter of fact and Niall's eyes were opened wide in schock. 

"How can I make him see me, you witch. This was the deal!" Niall yelled angrly as he looked at his brother with tears in his eyes.

"The deal was for me to bring you here, so you can see I really can help you escape and in return you'll do something for me. That was the deal!" The witch said harshly as she tried to take Niall's hand.

"What do I neeed to do?" Niall asked her as he tried not to cry, but tears just fell down.

"We need to get back to the castle first." She mumbled as she tried to take Niall's hand, but he just turned around.

"I need to tell him I'm okay and that I'll come back for him. How do I do that?" He asked and she rolled her eyes. Niall started to annoy her.

"You can't, well not now at least, your body is still in the castle while only your mind is here. There is no possible way for him to know that you're still alive." She said and Niall wipped the tears off of his cheeks.

"So the only way you'll help me is if I do something for you?" Niall asked her. He was glad his brother was safe and he felt like a big rock was lifted off of his chest, but he hoped that he'll be able to tell his brother everything will be okay and that he'll make sure they see each other again.

"Yes." She said as she offered Niall her hand and the blond boy took it, glancing at his brother one more time as he closed his eyes and preapered too see black walls of the castle once again.

**************************************

"Now you have to free me." The witch said and Niall took a deep breath before he looked around.

"There is no key." He said and she nodded.

"They keep the key around their necks. There are four keys, one for each of them. You need to take one, that's the only way you'll open the lock." The witch said and Niall started at her with wide eyes. 

"They are demons you know that right? I bet they already know where I am." Niall said as he sat on a chair that was next to the cage.

"They don't know that you're here and because they're demons you'll have to be very careful." She said, still leaning against the cage.

"I- They can kill me? And what do I have if I'm dead?" Niall asked her bitterly.

"But, if you do succeed, you'll see your brother again, after you do one more thing for me. I promise you that." She said as she looked Niall in the eyes,  but the blond boy was far too scared and in his thoughts, to notice she was lying. 

"I, fine. But it would take time." He said and she shook her head.

"No, I need the key tonight, you have fifteen hours left." She said and Niall suddenly got up. 

"Are you insane?! I can't take a key from one of the demons in fifteen hours!" He yelled, running his fingers trough his hair as he tried to calm himslef down. 

"Niall, if you don't get me the keys tonight, it won't end well." She said, calmy while Niall started at he.

"Fine, I will, but tell me the last thing I need to do before you'll help me escape." Niall said as the woman sat back down in the same position Niall found her in.

"I can't do that, but if you were wondering, my name is Martha." She said as Niall closed the door.

"I wasn't wondering." Niall mumbled as he climbed the stairs carefully while thinking of ways to get a key and from who? Zayn was out of the opsion, Louis too, but what about Harry and Liam? Both of them were nice to Niall when he first came, maybe he can trick them even tought he found it impossible, but he can alway try. He stoped at the top of the stairs and stared at the wall in front of him. He didn't know how to open it before, but he he has to try harder now. He began to run his  hands all over the walls and even stairs in hope of opening the wall, but he couldn't. 

He screamed in frustration as he hit the wall with all his might and he heard a loud thud before the door opened and he saw a red curatin again and a long hallway.

"Yes!" He yelled as he left the narrow hallyway and took a deep breath. 

"Now, I just need to find a key, free that witch, do one more task for her and I'll see my brother again." Niall mumbled as he walked back to his room before he suddenly stopped.

"But, how am I supposed to get those keys?" He asked himself out loud as he looked around, hoping he'll get an anwser. 

He entered his room and looked outside his window and in total blackness. 

"Don't worry Caleb, I'm coming for you." He whispered to no one in particular as he began to think of a decant plan.

I hope you enjoyed

I love you all so much💞💞💞

Have a nice weekend❤❤❤

Bye🙋🙋🙋