Zianourry: Fight that made us stronger

This promot was asked by TandemManatee she is my good friend on Wattpad and this promot was decided to her. Hope this is What you wanted❤ It may contain a little bit shade over Harry you all know the word 'Womanizer' something we all know he isn't but I'll mention it here, but that is not true, I'm not putting shade over nobody.

Promot:

What about like Niall got in a huge fight with the boys and just one is with him and protects him and then he isn't letting boys talk or see Niall.

Here we go...

NIALL POV

"No! Niall! God! Your doing it wrong again!" Harry yelled at me for the tenth time in five minutes. We're baking cookies for his parents and I'm not so good in the kitchen. The rest of the lads would help us but they're doing groceries shooping. So it's just me and Harry.

Harry is doing most of the work and my job is to somehow decorate cookies. But that is so hard! It's all slippery and you have to be patient and careful. Something I'm not.

"I can't do it Harry! It's so hard!" I said back. His screams at me just put on even more stress.

"It's not hard! Your just to stupid to do it!" Harry yells turning around and mixing the cream.

"What did you say to me?" I asked leaving cookies and decorating far behind.

"Nothing." Harry murmurs. Not even looking at me.

"You obviously said something. Now come on said it to my face!" I said getting angry with him. He is such a coward sometimes.

"I said it was nothing important Niall! Leave it!" Ohhhh no Harry Edward Styles. I won't let you of the hook that easily.

"Harold say it to my face! Or your just some coward!?" I said turning around and focusing on the cookies.

"I said that you are stupid Niall! There I said it! Don't go now and cry to the boys how your the victim. You really need to grow up! You just go around and cry and say how 'I can't do this, I can't do that' you really need to take care of yourself and not just hope that everybody will help you!" Harry screamed turning around.

"Well you should stop be a womanizer! All you do is go around and fuck everything that moves. Who knows how much diseases you have! And your 'lady friends' are probably just using you! You call me stupid!? Well at least I'm not some slut that goes around because he can't keep his d*ck in his pants!" When I was done Harry turned around pinning me against a wall. My head hit a wall hard making me dizzy for a moment.

"What the fuck is your problem!? Your calling me a slut!? Well you are a fucking cheater! You have four boyfriends waiting for you here, while you go out in some stupid club with Ellie Goulding! Please your just some b*tch that wears panties. Your a boy for God sake. And you wear what!? Panties, skirts, dresses!? Please your nobody, I wish you'll realize that already!" The words Harry said broke my heart. He knows I'm insecure and now that I even like woman's clothes just made me hate myself even more. Boys always tell me I look pretty in them and all of that and I belive them, but now Harry said exactly the opposite. I wonder does the boys think the same way as he does.

"I hate you, you fucking womanizer!" With the we hear three gasps.

I looked behind Harry's shoulder to see Liam and Zayn glaring at me while Louis is looking at me with concer.

"What did you just called him?" Zayn asks making chills go up my spin, not the good ones. Harry turnes around and when he see the boys his face gets confused.