Zianourry: Left out

This is a prompt by Best_Author_Daniela hope this is what you wanted. There will be swearing not a lot but there would be some, just for you to know.

Prompt:

Zianourry, Niall centric, they are ignoring him and being rude to him. He is super sensitive. One day he leaves and boys realize what they did. They go after him and then BAM smack us with fluff.

Haha😂😂😂 I'll try.

NIALL POV

Boys and I were in a happy relationship, the main word is were because this relationship is not happy for me anymore. All boys do now is ignore me. I'm hurt enough of them ignoring me but, they are also very rude. In front of cameras we are happy, I am happy, but when cameras are turn off and curtains are on I'm not okay. Then from sweet lads that we all know they turn to monsters who party all night long, ignore their boyfriend, don't care about nobody expect them. I don't know what happened to them.

But I know that nothing was same after that night.

Flashback 6 weeks ago.

"Nialler, please go come with us, we don't want to go alone." Liam begged me to go with them to some new club. If I didn't have this terrible headache I would 100% go with them, but my head was killing me I could barely stand on my own from how dizzy I was feeling. But for boys they just thought I'm lazy.

"Liam for the last time, I'm not feeling okay to go out and party. My head is killing me and I feel so dizzy. Please if you want then go alone, I will go some other time." I said to Liam begging him to just get out of my room and let me sleep or to get in the bed and cuddle.

"You know what Niall, you just care about yourself when you want to go somewhere we always have to go. And now when me and boys want to go somewhere with you all you do is complain complain complain, and I'm sick of it. We are going out and your attention slut act won't hold us back this time!" With that Liam left me alone. Is it true? Am I really attention slut who cares only about himself? Why can't they understand that I'm not feeling okay, that I just need sleep to get this headache over with. The door slam shut and I was all alone in the house.

End of flashback

When they came back the next morning I was so angry at them for not calling me. But even though I was angry I wanted to hug them first but they just pushed me away like I am some kind of a dirt on their shoes. I wish that was the first and last time that it happened, but we grow even more apart that before. Them always being busy with one another and me hiding in my room left us with growing apart. Right now they are downstairs watching movie. I walked down and saw a terrible mess all around me. There was beer bottles all over the floor and some kind of dirty papers, napkins, couple of half eaten pizza slices and lots of other things.

"Guys look at the mess you made! Why didn't you clean it!?" I asked my boyfriends f- wait, what? Boyfriends are we even that? I mean they don't kiss me, hug me, cuddle me anymore, nothing of it. Can I even call them my boyfriends? This is so confusing!

"Will you shut up already!?" Louis barked from the couch. Zayn slowly got up.

"Excuse me!? I will not shut up until you tell me what the fuck is wrong with you! I want answers! I'm your boyfriend for God sake! If something is wrong with you just tell me. Please I want to help you." I said on the edge of crying.

"What's wrong with us!? What's wrong with you Niall!? You Don't know nothing and now you think you know everything! Well wake up slut! We found out about your little affair with some guy! You can stop pretending!" Zayn screamed from his place in front of me. I'm shook. I'm not cheating on them! And certainly I'm not having and affair with somebody else!

"I'm not cheating on you guys who told you that!?" I said now angry. How can they accuse me of something like this. I love them with all my heart. Why would I go and cheat on them?

"That's it!" Harry said getting up and marching towards me. He pushed me against a wall, hard. I whimpered in pain and fear as he looked down at me. He grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head. Making me stuck in place.

"Listen to me you fucking slut, we saw you that night kissing and making out in some other guys lap and he even beat the shit out of some guy, cause your only his. It was you Niall we know how to recognize our boyfriend, well ex boyfriend now, cause we don't need a slut nor here nor in the band." Wait are they throwing me out of the band? They can't do that! Can they? For my next words I wish I had chosen carefully but I didn't.

"Well obviously you don't know how to recognize your ex boyfriend because that wasn't me." The next thing I know I'm on a floor with terrible pain on my jaw. Tears fall out of my eyes As I realize that Harry hit me.

"Niall!" Liam said running towards me probably to check on me but I flinch as far away from him as possible. Who knows maybe he will hit me too. Maybe all of them will do It. With that scena stuck in my mind I run up that stairs and in my room locking the door. I picked a suitcase and started putting all my clothes in. When I was done I took my phone and wallet with me and sprint towards kitchen and took my car keys then I was out of the door for good. I drove myself to the airport and brought a tickets for a plane to Ireland. As I was waiting for a plane I heard somebody calling my name. I turned around and saw boys running to me while at least five hundred fans are running behind them. I hurriedly picked my stuff and started running towards my plane. Just when I got in the plane boys run in also and all the fans stayed in a airport building. I took my seat and turned to the window hoping that boys won't search for me.

Suddenly I felt somebody set next to me I turned to see Harry. His eyes were bloodshot and he had tears strains all over his cheeks he had a small smile on his face.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi." I said back not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry." He said after minutes of silence. "I don't know what came over me. I just I was so angry on you for cheating on us, that I just lost control. I guess I was feeling angry on you but for most of it I was angry at myself for not being good enough for and I just I love you and I don't want tk share you with nobody expect boys and I'm sorry." Harry finished looking down I slowly kissed his cheek making him look at me, confused.

"I forgive you." I said. Then a big smile showed up on his face and he started kissing every part of my face. I giggled at his action. Making Lousi poop out above our seats.

"So you forgive all of us?" Louis asked hopefully.

"Yes I do." I said kissing him.

"Yea, so boys I think we can have a little vacation in Ireland, just to show Niall who he belongs to." Zayn said from in fron of us."

"I think that's a great idea." Liam said from next to Louis.

"Agree, and boys remain me to not ever use a public train again." Harry said.

"Wait you came here on a public train is that why so many fans are-" I couldn't hold it in any longer I started laughing. Making then pout.

"Ohhhhhb you will get it tonight!" Said Louis.

Oops poor me.

Okay hope you enjoyed I'm sorry if this one is bad or there is lots of grammer mistakes my teeth are killing me,and I couldn't concentrate on everything. Hope you understand❤❤❤

By🙋🙋🙋