Zinapurry: Four alphas and an Omega, part 3

NIALL'S POV

"Niall it's me, Mark open the door." I widened my eyes, Mark?!

I opened the door and there, in fact, stood Mark with his brown hair all over the place and his blue eyes staring directly in mine and his lips curled up in a big smile.

"Mark?! What are you doing here?" I asked him, pulling him in my room and closing the door.

"Your father left me in." He said, looking around my messed up room and I instantly blushed.

"Which one?" I asked him, leaning against the door.

"Harry." He said as he walks over to me and envelops me in a tight hug.

He put his head in my neck and tighten his hold around my waist. I furrowed my brows at his action, but I didn't think much of it, maybe just something bad happened or he had a stressful day.

"What brings you here?" I asked him, after breaking the hug.

"What? I can't come and visit my boyfriend to see how he is? And what's he up too?" He asked in a fake hurt voice, making me roll my eyes.

"Of course you can, but usually you enter trough my window and most of the time it's because something is bothering you." I said, sitting on my bed.

"Actually there is something I need to tell you." He said, not looking at me.

"Okay, you know you can tell me everything right? I'm your boyfriend after all." I said, chuckling at the end.

"About that. I think we should take a break." He said, looking me in the eyes.

"What?" I asked, not believing the words that came out of his mouth.

"Niall, I know this is hard for you to take in and that you are wondering why, because everything was so perfect between us and why now, but I need you to know that it's not your fault and you're not the one to blame, it's me. I just need some time away fro-" He said and I cut him offn

"Me. You need some time away from me, you need a break from your boy- ex boyfriend! You know what? Fuck you Mark! Fuck you! Here I am thinking about you every single day and how happy I am to have you in my life and then you go and do this! What is it?! Wasn't I good enough for you? Did you got bored of me? Ha?! Tell me why! At least a I deserve a proper explanation and not some stupid-ass excuse!" I said, more like yelled not caring that my parents are just down the hall.

"You see that's the problem! You only think about yourself! You don't give a fuck about others! It's always you! It's all about you!" Mark screamed in my face, his eyes turning yellow for a second before they are blue again.

"No! It's not always about me! I care about others and just because you didn't get what you wanted while dating me, well it's not my fault!" I yelled back. If we were at his house, I would be scared, but I know my parents would barge in the second I call for help.

"Are you saying I'm using you?" He asks.

"I don't know you tell me! Are you?" I asked him back.

"Of course not, I really did loved you, that was until I found out you are fucking your own parents!" He yells and my eyes widened at his words.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! I'm not a slut and I would never go for  my fathers! That's crazy!" I said.

Who does he think he is? He can't accuse me of such actions, I would never even think about it.

But what he said did hurt, we were together for so long and we were friends before we started dating and yes, maybe I went a little bit crazy, but it all came out of nowhere. I know I didn't gave him a chance to explain himself, but then he goes and says this? I would never thought something like that would come out of him.

"Come on Niall, there's no point in lying now, we all know you are a slut and you would open your legs for everyone who asks you kindly." He said, a smirk visible on his face.

I was so confused this is not the Mark I know, yes he did know how to fight and he didn't let people step over him, but this? This is too much.

"What you're saying now Mark is nothing but bullshit and lies. You know you were my first ever relationship and I still didn't went trough my first heat, which means I'm a virgin and what you're saying about me being a 'slut' you know it's not true." I said, from outside I may look like what he said didn't bother me at all, but it did, more than I thought it will. I really thought we had something between us, something strong, something that couldn't be broken that easily, I guess I was wrong.

"Niall, you know that an Omega doesn't have to wait until their first heat, they can do it before and you really look like an Omega who would do just that." He said and that was the final straw.

"Get out." I said, looking him in the eyes. "Get out and if I ever see your disgusting face ever again, I will kill you and don't you dare question me, cause I'm more powerful than you think." He only smirked before exiting the room.

"See ya tomorrow in school." He said, before slamming the door shut and leaving me with tears forming in my eyes and my heart slowly breaking.

My mind quickly field with many scenarios of Mark telling everybody lies and lies he made up about me and as I was getting ready for bed I could only hope that tomorrow the stuff I was freaking about won't come true.

I know this is short, but I have one month left of school and I really need to focus on school, but I promise you that when my school is finally over I will update as much as I can and I won't make stupid excuses anymore. All I'm asking from you is to keep up with my lack of updates for one more month and then it's all over.

I love you all❤❤❤

Bye🙋🙋🙋