Ouch!

I'm finally back lol.

This one is a short one, but it's only the begging.

NIALL'S POV

I woke up to annoying sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and tried to turn it off, only for somebody to take my hand in theirs and stop me.

I opened my eyes and saw Liam smiling down at me.

"Wake up Niall, we'll be late for a photo shoot if you don't move now." He said while not letting my hand go.

"I'll get up, but first let go of my hand." I said, while pointing at my smaller hand in his bigger ones.

"First get up." He said, while sitting down on my bed.

"How come I need to get up and you can sit down?" I asked him.

"Niall, lying down and sitting is not the same thing." He said, while pinching my cheek.

"Stop it." I said, slapping his hand away.

I sat up, while Liam still had a hold of my hand. He let go of my hand the second I stood up. He kissed my forehead before leaving the room, but not before shouting that breakfast will be soon.

I made my way to the bathroom before doing my business and leaving my room all together.

"Good morning Niall!" Harry said as he came over and hugged me. I found comfort in his arms and against his strong chest. His heartbeat slightly lulling me to sleep.

"Are you falling asleep on me?" He asked, chuckling. But I only brought him closer and ignored his question.

"I swear he is harder to wake up than Zany sometimes." Said Louis as he kissed my head while passing Harry and I.

"Did someone said my name?" Asked Zayn, walking in the kitchen.  

"Harry, don't let him fall asleep." Said Liam, but Harry didn't listen because he kept on rubbing my back and singing slowly in my ear.

"Harry!" Said Liam again after some time. 

"But Liammmm, he is so cute!" Harry said, defending himself.

"Harold, we'll be late if you keep on letting him fall asleep." Said Louis and I just begged Harry in my head to ignore them. 

"I guess you're right." Said Harry while stopping with his gental rubbing.

"Come on Niall." Said Harry, while shaking me a little bit before he went over and sat on his chair next to Zayn. I rubbed my eyes before plopping down on my chair in between Liam and Louis.

"Today we have to do another photo shoot for our movie 'This is us'" Said Liam as he put a hot mug of coffe in front of me along with pancakes. 

"We already did like five, why do we need to do this one?" Asked Zayn.

"I don't know." Said Liam, sitting down as we all began to eat in silence. After we were done we went to get ready before leaving for our photo shoot. 

The car ride to that studio was really short and before I know it we were in front of the building. As soon as Paul opened the door we could hear fans screams and some were even trying to get in.

"But it's too early." I said, while taking Zayn's hand for comfort and just out of instincts. 

"It's like 10 am Niall." Zayn said.

"That's still early." I said, while holding onto his hand tighter. We finally made it in the building before we were rushed to our dressing room. I changed into white shirt and black jeans before leaving the dressing room along with Louis. We went over to the food tabel and ate some cookies while waiting for the boys.

After couple of minutes a man dressed in black came and showed us the way to where we'll be taking the photos. 

All five of us  were looking at the camera, ready to hear a 'click' sound when suddenly a hand slapped me on my left cheek, making me step back.

"Oi, why didd you do that for?" I asked and I could hear all the boys gaps while Louis just started laughing.

"Are you feeling more awake now Niall?" Louis asked me and I only laughed, hiding the tears that wanted to slip and swallowing a sob that wanted to escape my lips. 

For the rest of the photo shoot I didin't smiled as much and I wanted this to end as soon as possible so I can go and cry in peace. 

Don't get me wrrong, Louis didn't his me hard but it stil hurts. 

"Okey, take a ten minute break guys." Said our photographer and, before anyone can blink, I was out of the room and running to my dressing room before locking the door.  I looked at my pinky cheek and started to cry. 

What the hell am I crying for? I asked myself looking at my cheek in the mirror.

"I'm such a baby." I whispered to myself.

"Niall are you in there? Is everything okay?" Asked Harry and I could hear the others too. 

"Yea, I'm fine." I said, whiping the tears off. 

"Niall, can you let us in baby?" Asked Louis and I bit my lip to keep calm and not cry again.

"I'll be out in a minute guys." I said, drinking some water. 

"Niall please." Said Louis again and I looked at the door trough the mirror deciding should I or shouldn't I. 

"Niall open the door." Said Zayn, while knocking on it.

"Can't I just have some alone time, without you guys?" I asked them, trying to hold back my tears. 

"Niall please, open the door." Said Liam and I whiped my tears off for the last time before opening the door.

The boys all burst trough the door and instantly hugged me. 

"What's wrong Niall?" Harry asked and I shook my head, not wanting to cry again. 

"Is it because I slapped you Niall?" Louis asked and I didn't anwser. He took a step closer and titled my head to side. 

"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't thought I hit you that hard." He said guilty evident in his eyes. 

"It's not your fault Lou, I'm just being  over emotional." I said, quality. 

"I still shouldn't of have done that. I know how emotional you get and then I do this, I'm so sorry princess." He said hugging me and kissing my neck lightly.

"It's okay Lou, I know you didn't mean it." I said, hugging him back.

The rest of the guys soon joined the hug and when we stayed like that for the rest of our small break.

I know this is bad, but I didn't write in a long time and I need to get used to this.

If you already didn't guessed I only have like one week of school left and I can't wait! You can expect more updates from me and this time for real.

I love you guys so much for being patient with my lazy self and I hope you can forgive me for all the times I let your down.

If you have some request you can always DM me or write it in the comments and I'll do it ASAP!

I love you💞💞💞

Bye🙋🙋🙋