Zianourry: Faking it

Sorry for the long wait, I was just really busy with homework and all of that.

Anyway this is a prompt by Directioner_C_A_L_M hope this is what you wanted.

Prompt:

When Niall, Zianourry, has gone sick, boys won't belive him and it continued on for a week and then one day he just passes out and hits his head and then when he wakes up he pretends he has forgotten everything to prove or to know do boys still love him.

Honestly the end for me was really funny and I had a funny time writing it, it was also hard because I laughed at everything. It may not be funny to you but for me it was, so yea.

NIALL CENTRIC

I woke up to screams. It's a normal thing for me to wake up to. Me and boys are in America now, still on Where we are tour. We probably just landed, I'm surprised I haven't woken up already. I'm a very light sleeper, every sound can wake me up. Boys think it just a phase and it will go away. Considering when we are not on tour I sleep like a baby, but when we are on tour I'm scared of everything. I can't fall alseep in my own bed or bunk. I always wake up in middle of the night scared out of my mind. I'm just scared some crazy fan will kidnap me or something. I know, I know I read to much fan fiction, but it's like a drug to me I can't get enough of all thoes crazy ideas oui fans have. They are so good, but sometimes I forget they are not reality.

I opened my eyes to see we are in fact on a land in airport.

I looked to my right to see Harry on his phone. He is probably on Instagram or Twitter.

I was about to sit up, but terrible pain shoot up from my chest to my head. I caught a little bit what only made the whole pain in my head worse.

I whimpered in pain catching Harry's attention.

"Your okay princess?" He asks now fully looking at me.

"Yea, don't worry, I was just sleeping in uncomfortable position." I said hoping for the pain in my head to go away.

"We-." He was cut of by Paul who was already taking my bag, talking about how there was lots of fans outside the airport and inside.

Great. Exactly what I needed.

"Come on!" Harry said taking me by my hand and pulling me up. The sudden movements made me dizzy almost falling on the floor, If there wasn't Harry's hand of course.

When door opened we saw Liam, Louis and Zayn talking with Pilot. They were probably thanking him for nice ride and all of that.

Harry walked down the stairs and to the group. I was about to do the same but I saw two instead of one stair, I was falling down, closing my eyes, ready to fall when suddenly an arm wraps around me, holding me against person's chest. I turned around to see Paul.

"Are you okay, buddy? You almost feel down." Paul said looking at me with concern.

"Yea I'm fine still sleepy from the flight." I said holding onto Paul's arm as we walked down the stairs.

"As you say buddy, we will be In hotel in like three hours can you hold onto that long?" He asks

"Yea no worries I will be okay!" We walked to the enteric of the airport when boys caught up with us.

We didn't entered the airport fully when we were surrounded by paparazzi and fans. There were flashes of cameras blinding us, papers, books and lots of other things were pushed in front of us.