Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 10

Hello guys, it's Friday!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I hope you'll enjoy this one💞💞💞

NO ONE'S POV

"You silly boy, did you really thought I would help you? Help you return back to your baby brother?" She asked him as she took small steps closer to him as Niall tried to keep distance between them, not knowing what she's going to do to him now that there are no barriers in between them.

"You p-promised." Niall said, he was far too scared to form a sentence and her scary presence made things harder for him. 

"You p-promised, grow up! Listen to me now, you're going to kill every single one of them and if you don't do it or if you, for whatever reason, say something to any of them know that it's your brother's life on the line." She said smiling wickedly at Niall who had too many thoughts running trough his mind.

"But, I can't. It was hard taking that key and now if they find out that I took it, they will kill me!" Niall exclaimed. He didn't want to be here anymore, in this small dark room and in this hell underground. He wanted to be back up, in the real world, with his kind, with his family, alive.

"Never expect an evil to be fair." She said before she mumbled some words and she was gone. The blond boy stood where he was and looked with pure shock at the place where the witch stood moments ago. He turned his gaze to a small metal thing at his feet and realized the witch left him a knife, a small knife with red handle. Niall slowly picked it up, his fingers shaking as they wrapped around the handle, scared that out of no where the knife will just stab him in his chest by itself and kill him. Returning back up was one of the hardest thing Niall has ever had to do. Climbing up the stoned narrow starcase as he expected someone to come trough the secret passage by the red curtain and kill him. He shivered at the thought and hurried his steps. His claustrophobia began to kick in and he just wanted to breath the fresh air again, even though air in this castle was far from fresh. 

Walking out of the passage seemed like the easiset thing in the world to Niall and he felt so relieved when he was finally out of there, but his happines didn't last long. Niall soon spotted four angry devils glaring at him not even five meters away. 

"What were you doing down there?" Zayn was the first to speak up and Niall could only look down and hope they won't find out the terrible mistake he had made. The knife he had was safely tucked in his pants and the green hoddie was covering any proofs that it was there.

"N-Nothing." Niall anwsered cringing as his own voice cracked, a sign that he's lying. 

"Don't lie to us." Louis spoke up, his voice laced with so much anger that Niall took couple of steps backwards.

"I'm n-not lying." He said again, but a small crack in his voice made him obvious again.

"You're so pathetic, you just keep on lying." Harry said angrily, his eyes turing black for a second scaring Niall even more.

"Please, don't hurt me." The words came out of Niall's mouth before he could stop them.

"Guys leave him alone, we still don't know what he has done and we can't accuse him of anything." Liam said, standing up for Niall and it made Niall's heart break. Even thought Liam was a devil he always tried to understand Niall and it made the blond boy even more guilty because of it all. Why couldn't Liam just understand that Niall isn't who he thinks he is?

"Are you seriously standing up for him Liam, don't you even know that he let you f*ck him just so he could get the bloody key and free that damn witch." Zayn said and Niall couldn't do anything about it anymore. They found out, Liam found out and his life will probably end soon.

"Niall, is that true?" Liam asked, his brown eyes judging Niall making him look down and not meet his gaze.

"I can't belive you did that." Liam said. There was no sadness or hurt in his eyes anymore only the pure anger decided to small blond boy. His eyes kept on flickering between dark brown and complete black as he glared at Niall who finally realized what is happening. He never wanted to admit it, but he couldn't wrap his head around that devils in fact kidnapped him, that this is no kind of adventure book or romance novel that he used to read when he was bored. This is real, this is really happing to him and he only realized that now. There's no way out of this. There is no superhero out there that's going to save him, miracles stopped happening to him long time ago and when Liam slammed him againt the wall, his supernatural teeth in front of his face, he realized for once and for all that he's going to die.

"Liam, calm down." Harry said, but Liam didn't listen to him , the beast that's in side every devil took full control and even Zayn was a little worried that this won't end good for Niall.

"Liam!" Zayn said as he took small steps as to not trigger him. 

"Liam, let him go." Louis could be heard from somewhere in the back, but it didn't affect the beast that had Niall's life in his hand at all. 

"NO!" Liam finally said and his voice made Niall cry. He never heard such a powerful sound and, to Niall it looked like more than one voice, like a whole choir of voices all at once and then at the end like nails on a blakboard.

"SHUT UP!" It yelled at Niall as ters ran down the blond's boy pale cheeks. Almost instinctively Niall pulled out a knife the witch gave him and stabbed it in Liam's heart with all his might. Liam opened his mouth in shock as his eyes returned brown again and the blond boy looked at how the life drained from his body with terrified look on his face. He fell to the ground as black blood oozed from the wound.

"What did you do?!" Harry was the first to react as he ran over to his friend's body and looked at Niall with confused eyes.

"I d-don't know, I j-just." Niall tried to say, but it didn't matter anymore. The hallway soon filed with demons who looked at the scene with same terrified look on their faces. 

As the place began to get crowded no one payed attention to the blond boy who was making his way trough the crowd with bloody knife still in his hand, but no one noticed because they were too busy with Liam.

Niall hurried down the hallway, tears running down his cheeks as his heart and head began to hurt like someone was throwing roocks at him. He leaned agasint the closest wall as he took deep breaths, the image of Liam dying in front of him was still on his mind. 

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!" He yelled throwing the kinfe somewhere as he fell to the ground and wrapped his arms around his knees. 

"I didn't kill him, he isn't dead, he can't be." He murmured to himself as he rocked his body back and forth the images still in front of his eyes.

"I never thought you would do it that soon." He heard a sinister voice say from somewhere in the dark and he instantly know who it was. 

"Shut up! If you're so barve why don't you kill them, why are you making my hands bloody?!" Niall asked her angrly as he tried to realize where she was.

"Careful now, you brother's life is still in my hands." She said as she finally showed herself and Niall wished he didn't threw the knife so far away from himself, because he wanted to kill her so bad and he wouldn't feel guilty at all. 

"Just leave me alone." He said and she smiled wickdly.

"It would be wonderful if you could kill one more tonight." She said beore despairing and Niall looked in front of himself with a terrified look on his face.. He didn't want to kill no one anymore, but he wants to escape and see his brother again and he was afraid that this may be his only chance.

Hey! Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes, but I didn't really feel any kind of motivations for this chapter, but I hope it's still somehow good.

I love you all and thank you for all your support❤❤❤

Bye🙋🙋🙋