Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 5

Hello guys! How are you?

Lots of you have been asking what's going to happen to Niall's little brother so here is a chapter that will, hopefully, convince you that he is alright.

Hope you enjoy💞💞💞

NO ONE'S POV

A small little girl was strolling around the stinky and dirty streets. She was sick of listening to her parents scream and yell at one another so she sneekead out when no one was looking. She couldn't understand why they were fighting about food all the time, there was always enough food on the table for everyone so she didn't understand the cause of their fights. She passed by a torn back pack next to one of the streets lamps with a small cat next to it.

"Kitty!" She squealed excitedly as he crunched down to pet the small and thin animal. Unfortunetly the cat was to scared and frighten so she just ran away, leaving a confused little girl behind. She sniffed a little as she wrapped her thin coat tighter around her small and shaking body before she continued walking. She stopped by a small cotten house when she heard loud cries. She looked at the house closer, deciding she would cheack it out. The girl slowly opened the door before stepping in the dusty and broken place. She looked around the crashed living room and kitchen with her mouth opened in shock. She spotted broken cupboards and empty open fridge. The cold wind blow past her making her short brwn locks cover her green eyes. She wipped her hair of as she eyed the staircase from where she could hear the cries.

"Mummy!" She heard before she hurried up the old staircase and into the first room. She soon spotted a petit boy hiding in the corner of the room. She walked over to him slowly, not wanting to scare him away even more.

"Hi." She said when she was close enough to see him and not scare him away at the same time.

"H-Hi." The blond boy said, looking at her with wide blue eyes.

"My name is Ella, what's yours?" She asked him as she sat down and crossed her legs.

"Caleb." He said and she smiled.

"That's a beautiful name." She said with adoration in her eyes. He smiled before he blushed looking down.

"Thank you." He said quetly. Relaxing for a bit, having a feeling he can trust her.

"How old are you Caleb." His name rolled off of her toung, making the smaller lad look at her with a small smile.

"Five." He said as he let out a breath of air, looking around the room.

"I'm six!" She said, letting out a toothless smile, while the boy giggled.

"Have you seen my older brother anywhere?" He asked her and she furrowed her brows in confusion.

"I rearely go out, this is the first time in weeks." She said and Caleb was close to crying again.

"Oh." He said, bitting his lip to keep from crying.

"How dose he looks like?" She asked him. While moving the curls from her face.

"He's really tall and he has blond hair like I do and blue eyes and his name is Niall." He said, staring at the ground, not looking at the girl.

"No, I'm sorry, but I didn't saw him." She said, feeling sorry for younger boy. She was lucky enough she didn't lose her parents, she would be lost without them.

"Where are your parents?" She asked him, but she regretted it instantly when she saw a tear run down his red cheeks.

"They're not coming back, at least that's what Niall said." Caleb anwsered, wipping the tear off.

"Do you want to come with me?" She asked him and Caleb looked at her with wide eyes.

"You're not alone?" He asked her confused. He lost both his parents and possibly his brother, he couldn't belive she had somebody she was here with.

"No, I'm here with my parents", She anwsered happily as she thought about her parents, "do you want to come?" She asked him again and Caleb nodded.

"Okay." She said as she got up, Caleb soon following her actions.

"Follow me." She said as she walked out of the door and out of the house completely, Caleb following after her silently.

They walked side by side in silence, Caleb examining everything. He was never allowed outisde after all of this started and Niall was the only one who ever went out, but only to find food.

"Have you ever been outside?" Ella asked the smaller boy. His expressions, as he eyed everything, amusing her.

"No." He said, finally calming down.

"Oh." Ella said, wanting somehow to continue the conservation, but she just dropped it. She loved silence and Caleb was probaby shocked by everything that has been happening.

"We're here." She said happily as they stopped by her small home. Caleb looked at it and smiled, it was nothing different from his old home, but it seemed much better.

"Come on." She said as she oened the door and let Caleb in.

"Mom! Dad!" She yelled and Caleb covered his ears, while giggling along with Ella.

"Ella! We were so worried about you! Where have you been?" Her mom asked coming from the kitchen with her dad following behind.

"And you brought a guest." Her dad said, looking at Caleb, making the boy feel uncomfortable.

"Yes! His name is Caleb and he was alone in the house couple of block from here." She said happily, thinking about how her and Caleb could become great friends, even thought the boy isn't really talking much.

"What were you doing couple of blocks from here, sweetie?" Ella's mom asks her as he kisses her daughter's cheek, looking down at Caleb, who looked like he will start crying any second now.

"He can't stay." Ella's dad says, cutting the words from his daughter's mouth.

"What?" Ella asks brokenly, he can't just throw Caleb out. He won't survive.

"Mark, I think you should think about this." Ella's mom started, but she was cut of my her husband's glare.

"He can't stay here and that's final. We can barely survive, he won't be getting any food or shelter from us." He said before turning around and going upstairs.

"I will go talk to your dad, give him some fresh water in the kitchen." Ella's mom said as she followed her husband.

"Come." Ella said, not feeling as happy as she was before. She doubt her mom will change her dad's mind.

"I'm sorry that I caused a fight between your dad and you." Caleb said as he drank from his cup slowly.

"What? You didn't cause anything." Ella said as she took a slip from her cup too.

"You have beautiful eyes." Ella suddenly said and Caleb blushed at her comment.

"Thank you." He said quetly and Ella smiled. He's so cute. She thought. Out of nowhere they heard Ella's dad's footsteps, making both children shake in their seats.

"He can stay, but he's sleeping in the living room." He said as he glared at Caleb and blond boy smiled.

"Thank you." He said and Ella squealed.

"Thank you so much dad!" She yelled as she jumped in her dad's arms while Caleb looked at them with sad eyes wishing he could hug his family like that one more time.

I hope you enjoyed and if there are any mistakes feel free to point them out!

I love you💞💞💞

Bye🙋🙋🙋