Zianourry: Kidnapped, part 2

Second part of "Zianourry: Kidnapped" if you forgot what happened you should go read that first so you won't be confused.

Hope you'll enjoy❤

NOBODY'S POV

"Come on Niall! One swig won't hurt ya!" Said Mark to his best friend, Niall.

Niall looked at the thing in Mark's hand and then at Mark. His heart was beating hard against his ribcage. His hands started shaking just thinking about holding that thing in his hand, even worse, his mouth.

His gaze was constantly changing, one second he was looking at Mark the next at the ground. He didn't know what to do. He was scared. Scared to lose his friend only because he was a big coward who couldn't take one swig from cigarette.

He took a cigarette from Mark and looked at it closer. It was a new, just lighten up cigarette. There was a smoke coming from the end of it. Niall smelled it and he instantly started coughing like crazy. Tears swelled up in his eyes, he looked at Mark, after a minute, only to find him shaking his head in disappointment.

"Mark I'-." The bell rang cutting Niall off. Screams of students filled the air. The school was finally over, well it's not like Niall was in the school today anyway.

Since his brothers went to college, every one of them in different one, he wasn't same boy anymore. He didn't care about school, nor his education, he started hanging out with wrong group and it's not like his brothers forgot about him, no not at all, it's just that all of them are concentrating on their life, they just don't have as much time as they used to have for their little brother.

When the last student left the school ground, Niall started walking home. His friend Mark was long gone, probably smoking in some club while f*cking some chick. Niall shook his head, he didn't know why he was hanging out with Mark. Maybe it's because he was the only person who won't judge him if he gets a bad grade, or if he gets humiliated in front of whole school. Now thinking about it, it's actually how they met.

Flashback

It was a long day of school and all Niall wanted was to go home. He was sick of teachers constantly talking and humiliating him. He had lots of homework and from all the numbers in math his head started to hurt.

He got to his locker and opened it, he took the books he needed and closed the door. He turned around only to bump in somebody's chest. He looked up and found Jasper. Jasper was the Capitan of a football team. He was really sexy and tall. He had black curly hair and black eyes, he was the sexiest boy Niall has ever seen and he may or may not have a crush on him, but Niall is gay so of course he's going to have a crush on him.

"Ummmm." Niall said, looking down at his feet. His cheeks got hotter and redder, whit each step Jasper took, towards him.

"You're cute." Jasper said, when he had Niall pinned to the locker. Niall's heart was beating hard and he could hear his hear beat in his ears.

Japser slowly moved to Niall's neck and he kissed the flesh. He gave multiple slow kisses to Niall's neck, making Niall weak in his knees. After some time Japser whispered again "Follow me." With that he let Niall go, turned around and started walking in the direction of school gym. After Niall came to his sense he followed Jasper.

He opened the door of school gym and found Jasper on the other side of the gym. He blushed when he noticed Japser's loving gaze on him. He walked slowly towards Jasper and when he was right in the middle of the gym, hell broke loose.

Colorful paint feel on Niall and almost instantly all kind of teddy bears were thrown at him. It would be somehow okay if that was the end, but some students didn't have teddy bears so they were throwing all kind of dirty stuff on Niall, it could be food, or anything they found around them.