Zianourry: Hell on the Earth

I'm sorry for not updating this whole week, but I was on the edge because of the World cup 2018 and I really thought we would win France, but I guess God had different plans. But even if Croatia didn't win I'm still so proud of what we have done and I hope you're as proud of your country as I am of mine❤❤❤

It was TanTacc who gave me this idea, but I changed it a little bit, but I hope it still ends up good and you like it❤❤

I hope you enjoy this story and again I'm sorry for the long wait.

NONE'S POV

The small blond boy dressed in all black walked down the streets towards his destination. The streets were empty, considering that it was 1 am, but he just walked faster. His heart was beating fast as he thought about what he's about to do. He had his hands deep in his jacket pocket as he put a hoodie over his head. He stopped in front of the small shop, which he knew had something that will soon belong to him. The blond boy looked around one more time, looking at a desert street that was full of garbage, before he got down on his knees and started to work on the lock, knowing that the alarm will turn on if he made a wrong move. He finally heard a click before he entered the shop, closing the door behind him. He looked around the shop as he walked trough the aisles. He dropped his backpack on the floor as he began to put random food and house iteams inside it. He knew that the store was nothing speacial, but it would do and he still wasn't brave enough to try something bigger and more dangerous and it's not like something as good as a decent shop is a regular thing these days.

Soon he moved to the next one before he walked over to the chesire. He tried to find a key to open it, but he saw none. He crunched down again, trying to open it the same way that he opened the door and he succeeded. He quetly took the money out, still being scared of someone catching him. When he was done he closed it, thinking about how surprised the wokers would be when they see what he had done. He smirked to himself when he realized that they will probably loose thier job, but he didn't care because for him they deserved it. Before he left the shop he took a smaller kitchen knife, just in case if he needs to protect his brother or himself. As he was walking down the streets a proud smile on his face he heard something behind him. The blond boy turned around only to find empty street. He shurged his soulders and continued to walk to his small house. If you can even call it that.

But, he didn't had a choice and he was happy enough he found something for his brother and himself. He never planned on stealing nothing or whishing the worst to happen to somebody. It all became like a regular thing for him; fighting, stealing to him it looked like it was part of him. He once dreamt of finsihing high school and staring collage, he didn't want to kill or steal so he could survive. He never wanted to come home one day and find his parents murdured and his five year old brother crying in his room. He never asked or wanted this life, but he didn't have a choice, none did.

He heard about rumors of scientists finding something strange in deep caves all over the world, it's said that they started to change drastically on thier own and no water or animal could do such things in a short period of time. On the video, that Niall found online when none of this started, it looked like somebody was building something. It attracted tourist and scientist all over the world and soon they started to explore it more and more. Videos of this amazing phenomenom started to appear and none could even guest what kind of evil could come out of this. The next thing they know a disaster happened. Wars started and it's like everyone turned against one another. None was happy or safe anymore. To Niall it looked like the end of the world started. There was so many people who had nothing to live for anymore, there was so many terrorists attacks, people started to have guns with them wherever they went in fear of one another. Fear took over the world, making it look like this. Full of haterd and fear with no hope of happy life they all know and used to live in the past. Niall didn't know when it all  began, but with each day it was harder and harder to maintain his dark side and remeber there is still something good in the world.

The cold gust of wind blow past Niall making him shiver in his thin hoodie. He walked back to his home fastet, because he didn't want his brother to wake up and realize he's alone again. Suddenly, the lights turned off and Niall stopped dead in his track. He looked around, not finding anyone with him, before contuing walking down the streets. He suddenly triped and fell down hitting his head on the pavement. Niall groaned in pain as he sat up. He looked in front of himself to find a man dressed in all black with a black tail swining next to him. Niall eyes widened as he started at the weird and scary creature that was standing not even five meters in front of him. 

"What do we have here?" The man asked him and all Niall could see in the dark was his red eyes and his tail.

"What are you?" Niall chocked out. He thought he was dreaming, he couldn't belive this was happening to him. 

"Devil." The thing anwsered and Niall widened his eyes. This is not true, I'm dreaming. He kept repeating to himslef, but when the creature only smirked at him and touched his cheek with his long tail, Niall almost jumped out of his body right then and there. 

"I-I-I." He tried to say something, but his thong was numb, he wanted to get up and run, but he didn't find the strenight to do so. 

"It looks like cat got your thong." The creature laughed. He looked at the shaking boy who had tears in his eyes, ready to cry.

"You know, you're reaction to seeing me is my favourite, "the thing smirked at Niall, "for now." He walked up and down, like it was all games to him. It probaby is, he's the one who's in charge here after all.

"What were you doing here anyway?" He asked Niall and it's like something clicked in the blond boy. He raised to his feet in a second before he run for his life and far away from that thing. He ran down the empty streets, tripping over the garbage couple of times, but not once falling down.

He took a sharp turn to his left, but he found himslef on the floor, holding his chest at the place where he bumbed into something.

"I got to admit, you're a fast little fella." The creature looked down at him and Niall almost screamed from fear.

"Please, just let me go, I-I." Niall said, but he didn't know how to continue. 

"What? You won't tell none? That's exactly what I want, for people to know we are among them, to fear us, to loss all hope in happy life they used to have." The black creature said and the street lapms started to flicker as he looked at them.

"What do you want from me?" Niall asked and he sat up again. His hands were shaking and he regretted even leaving his brother and doing all of this.

"Your soul." He said and Niall looked at him with wide eyes. 

"NO!" Niall yelled as he backed away. 

"No?" The creature asked. He fake pouted before he bend over Niall, who was still on the ground shaking out of fear for his life, and opened his mouth. The shaking boy could see his sharp teeth and his thong that looked like it was from snake. Niall let out a whimper as the creature licked his cheek. 

"Please, l-let me go." Niall begged, not wanting to say goodbye to his life yet. 

"I can't, you caught the eye of my masters and they won't be happy if I return to Hell empty handed." The devil said as took Niall by the hand, the blond boy getting up wilingly. Only when he realized what the Devil said did he tried to escape.

"No! I-I'm not going anywhere with you." Niall said as he tried to move away, but to no avil. The grip that the Devil had on Niall's hand was too strong and it made Niall's skin ache. 

"You don't have a say in this." The Devil said as he brought Niall closer. 

"You're so pretty. What I would do to you if they're not watching my every move." The Devil said as he kissed Niall's neck slowly and dragged his sharp teeth along the pale flesh making Niall whimper and try to push him away.

"Let me go!" Niall tried again, but soon the Devil wrapped his arms around him and dark smoke started to form everywhere arund them and soon the dirty streets despaired along with the night sky and Niall found himself in a scary place with no way out.

Sorry if this came out boring, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

I love you❤❤❤

Bye🙋🙋🙋