Narry: Love yourself

Okay I know I wasn't writing as much as I used to, but I was so caught up with my school and I kind of ignored writing😅😅😅
This is another story based on a song and yea it's Justin Bieber "Love yourself" I don't know what is that song about but in here will be what I think it is about. I know that Harry's mum, Anna isn't mean to any of the boys, but in here she wouldn't be a fond of Niall.

Harry is famous he is a solo singer, like he is now, he is singing Niall a song on Teen choice awards, the song he is singing to Niall is "Love yourself" where he is sorry that he ignored Niall and all of that. Niall is Harry's boyfriend, he isn't famous.
There would be lots of changing of POV so just keep in mind that.

Hope you'll enjoy.

NIALL'S POV

"And now, the artist of the year is... Harry Edward Styles with his single "Sign of the times"!!!"

I got off of my seat so my boyfriend, Harry could pass to get to his award. I hugged him and whispered in his ear "good job!"

He walked on the stage and whole audience erupted in screams.

Harry took his award and took a microphone also.

After some time it all died down.

"I want to thank everybody that supported me. My fans, family, friends thank you all so much! I don't know what I did do deserve so much from you. But one person I love the most, he means so much to me! He was always there for me he never gave up. He was my rock who would bring me back to earth. He was my shoulder to cry on when I wanted to just give up. That special person tonight is my boyfriend Niall James Horan.

Tonight I will sing one song I wrote for him long time ago. I hope this will make you forgive me for all those stupid things I did, for all important events I forgot. Hope this will make our love come back to us."

With that Harry took a guitar and started singing.

For all the times
That you rained on my parade
And all the clubs you get in
Using my name.

I was getting ready for mine and Harry's club night. We didn't spent that much time together anymore so Harry wanted to go to some new open club. I'm not into clubs and partying that much, but I love Harry and I'll do anything for him.

"Hey princess, are you ready?" Harry asks hugging me from behind. Looking into my eyes from the mirror. I looked down feeling my cheeks go pink. I hated the way my body acted around Harry. I'll go from a wild animal in a small little kitty that is scared of everything and wants everybody to love it.

He took me by my chin making me look at him again.

"Don't hide from me love. I love everything about you, no need to hide something." Harry said again kissing my neck.

"Yea, okay." I said trying to keep it all together.

"Are we going or not?" Harry asked after some time. I looked at him trough the mirror, only for my gaze to go from his eyes to my neck. There was a big red love bite on right side of my neck. When Harry saw what I was looking at he smirked.

"You see this?." He asked pointing at my love bite with his finger. "Now everybody knows you're mine." He said hugging ne tighter.

"Same goes for you pet." I said turning around in his arms.

We looked at one another for couple of minutes when there was a car hooking. We broke apart and together we run downstairs and out of the door.

When we came in front of a car we were giggling like Crazy, we just couldn't stop.