Zianourry: Over protective

Sorry you didn't hear from me in a while, but I'm really sick and I didn't went to school in like five days.

I want to thank daiana_anai for giving me this idea, even though the idea didn't turned out as planned, but it's all I have so please bare with me.

Promote:

Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn are Niall's dads and they are over protective of him and like to baby him a lot.

Hope this is what you asked❤

Just to say...

Louis: Papa
Liam: Dad
Zayn: Baba
Harry: Daddy

NIALL'S POV

"Niall, did you do your homework?" My Papa asked me after I finished dinner.

"Yes." I said, putting dirty dishes in a sink.

"Show me." He says, taking his dishes with him and doing the same thing I did.

"But I did it, why do I have to show you?" I asked, I'm getting tired of being treated like a baby, I'm not a baby!

"Because, I need to see did you do it correctly." He said, turning around and looking me in the eyes.

"I did, I checked everything in a book." I said, smiling, turning around ready to go and watch some TV.

"Niall James. If your small cute little ass doesn't bring homework right now, no TV for you." He said, not even turning around from the dishes that he was washing.

I widened my eyes at his words. Is he seriously treating me? Over a homework? I'm fourteen for God's sake. I sometimes hate them.

I thought as I climbed up the stairs to get my homework, that was already in my bag, ready for tomorrow.

I took it and walked back down to see my Papa sitting on a chair drinking juice.

"Here." I say, handing it to him nicely, cause if I don't it will only be grounding for me.

He took it and checked everything, he was actually a town doctor all my dads were one of the best, that's why he knew everything.

"You could of wrote it nicely. You can't really read all the words." He said, taking his glasses of and looking at me, expecting a nice answer.

"Of course Papa, I will try better next time." I said, with a big fake smile on my face. He is a doctor and I can't read from his handwriting for the love of God and then he is telling me?!

Where is this world going?!

"Good, now go find your Dad he needs to see did you learn everything for tomorrow." He said, smiling, handing me my notebook and leaving me alone in the kitchen.

I opened my mouth in shock.

"Close your mouth or you'll catch flies." I turn my head in the direction of the voice to see my Daddy standing by the kitchen door.

"Can I go watch some TV, please?" I said, smiling at him.

"I heard what your Papa said and no." He said, smiling at me again.

"Ohhh come on! When I finish studying again it will be too late and you know it!" I said, now slightly getting angry.

His smile instantly feel and was replaced with a frown.

"Okay, what happened?" He asked, sitting down and showing me to do the same. I sat down and looked at my hands that were on the table.

"Okay, talk." He demand, looking at me straight in the eyes. I sighed, regretting even yelling at him.