Zianourry: Lonely heart

EDITED

Warning this one is a sad one, for me at least❤

🏵🏵🏵

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

2.9.2013

Dear diary,

today is the best day of my life! I can't believe this actually happened to me! To me! My hand is shaking and I'm trying really hard to write this as neat as possible because this day is going in history. Let's start from the begging. I woke up at 8 am brushed my teeth, took a shower, did everything as usual before I walked downstairs only to find the house completely empty. I was confused and a little hurt because we had an interview this morning and I though we would all be going together but once Liam called me I realized that won't happen. Paul came and picked me up and we drove to the studio in silence, I was so sad for some reason. I know boys are in a relationship, you know it too, but I still had a feeling like we would do some things together but that wasn't the case. Anyway, the interview was really fun and for a second I felt as if I was part of the band. You probably think I'm crazy but, I know I'm part of the band, like part of the One Direction, but I never felt as if I was part of the band, because I never had a close relationship with anyone in the band we all kind of split in smaller groups and I was left alone, fifth wheel. Back to the story, the interview ended and it was time to go to rehearsal and because there was many fans outside we all went with the same car and I got to sit next to Zayn! It's true he was constantly turning around to look at either Liam or Louis or Harry, but just sitting this close to him made me love him even more, all of them. We finally came and it was so much fun! I danced with Louis and Liam even gave me a piggy ride while Harry tried to make a ponytail from my hair but it didn't turn out that well, but just feeling his hands on me made my mind all fuzzy (not in a dirty way). All in all it was so much fun! I was fan girling inside and I think I finally understand once they see us or just simply think of us.

Rehearsal soon ended and we had to get ready for a concert and you know how I always go to bathroom to change? Well today was no exception except that I forgot to lock the door and Harry barged in wearing only boxers, but he stopped soon after he saw me, almost naked, and he fucking checked me out! Harry Styles and he even smirked! I swear my knees were buckling and my hands were shaking and I could barely understand what was going on! Anyway, the concert slowly started and it was so much fun! I danced and sang with the boys, they hugged me and kissed my cheek and Louis even used me as a shield, he's so strong!

The concert slowly ended and just when I was about to go in the bathroom to change Zayn stopped me and he said that boys and him had something to tell me. I though they're going to say that I'm done here and that they're throwing me out of the band but they asked me to be their boyfriend! I can't remember the words exactly, but it was so magnificent that I wish someone would of have recorded it. It was the best moment of my life and then Louis stepped out and he kissed me! Not on the nose or cheek or forehead! BUT ON THE LIPS! I was trying so hard not to pass out but it was hard! And then Liam gave me a kiss and then Zayn and once it was Harry's turn he even grabbed my butt before kissing me.

All in all it was the best day ever!

P.S. I even slept in the same bed as them, sure I was on the end of the bed and no one cuddled with me but that was okay, because I was happy and I finally feel happy, I feel complete like I'm on the top of the mountain and nothing can bring me down.

Love Niall

9.9.2013.

Dear diary,