Zianourry: Four alphas and an Omega

Sorry for the long wait, this request is kind of long so you'll have to read to see what's going on🤗🤗🤗

I hope you'll enjoy this one and I hope this is what you wanted daiana_anai

I don't really know a lot about werewolves and stuff like that so just bare with me and I'm sorry if I mistaken something, it wasn't on purpose.

THIRDS POV

It was mid December, the night were long and cold, while days were getting shorter and shorter. Everything was frozen and covered in white. The tress had snow on their branches instead of small birds, the lake was frozen and the colorful fish was on the bottom, the wind was blowing and the snow was falling everyday and it only seemed to get worse not better.

In these kind of situation the people of the Blue Moon pack wouldn't be scared, cause their pack was run by four strong alphas, who were best of friends too and they all loved their pack and people who lived on their territory.

But, this long winter people started to get mad, confused and scared for their life. Why? Because there was a thief on the pack grounds. It stole their jewelry, clothes, dishes, but most importantly food. Their food supplies were something they were incredibly worried about, specially the pack alphas who wanted nothing more but for their pack to survive winter and with this thief on the loos it will become hard. Because everyday more and more families would wake up with half of their food missing.

All of this got pack alphas stressed and angry, really angry. They wanted to snap the persons neck just for even trying to steal something that belongs to their pack.

And now in the middle of the night four alphas couldn't sleep, they all woke each other up worry getting the best of them.

"We need to do something about this!" Yelled Louis, one of the alphas.

"We tried everything Louis." Harry said, calmly, unlike his friend who got worked up over anything he liked to keep his cool and think about the whole situation before doing something.

"We did, but there has to be something." Said Zayn, he was desperate to find the thief and end his friends, his people's and his worries.

"We tried putting him an ambush, we set two guards in each house and still we didn't catch him, cause he didn't showed up. We still have the same plan and nothing is working he escaped everything." Said Liam, he knew they didn't tried much things, but they were so worried about the winter and lack of supplies that they couldn't think straight.

"We tried everything that includes our soldiers being in it, but what if we set him an ambush again, but this time it will be us to try and catch him?" Asked Louis, his eyes lighting up at his own idea.

"That's a brilliant idea, I'm impressed of how smart you are..." Started Zayn, unknowingly calm. "You forgot one thing... How are we supposed to know which house he will steal from next?!" Said Zayn, getting more frustrated whit every second passing by.

"Well... We can... Ummmm... Well I can't come up with everything! Think with your own head a little!" Said Louis, who was now trying to find the answer to Zayn's question, but there was none. He couldn't think of anything.

"Unbelievable." Zayn murmured, rolling his eyes and turning around to look out of the window, his eyes getting lost in the night.

He could hear Liam and Louis trying to come up with a plan, but he only ignored them, not wanting to fight with people who were his best friends, brothers even.

As he was looking out of the window which was close to the ground, he noticed a figure running from the woods to one of the houses and Zayn recognized it to be bakery.