Narry: The game, part 4

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

I walked down the stairs until I reached one of the mains doors before sitting down on the ground with my head in my hands. I was still traumatized with the events which happened not even five minutes ago and all I wanted is to just go back home to my parents. I sat like there in the school hallway, waiting for someone, but they were obviously still looking for the keys, something I should be doing right now. I started to think about the history classroom and just when the face of the monster appeared in my head again I heard a loud scream that was resounding trough the hallways. I jumped on my feet looking around myself, making sure I was still alone in the hallways when I decided to look around the school the guilty eating me alive. 

After some time I found myself in the headmasters office and flashbacks of my first day started to appear making me smile. I looked trough the drawers but I couldn't find anything except papers. I groaned before looking trough the bookshelves and out of no where I heard a light chuckle behind me. In fear I grabbed the closest thing next to me before throwing it at the person behind me. I could hear the book hitting the wall as I closed my eyes in fear expecting to see some ugly and scary face of a monster that will eat me alive.

"Nice refleks." The person said, their deep voice sending shivers down my spine as I opened my eyes. 

"Do you really think I would put such important keys in such an easy and obvious place?" He asked me amusingly. 

"N-No." I said and he shook his head before sitting in the principle's chair and lifting his legs on the table before crossing his arms on his chest.

"I didn't thought that you will make it pass that, as you called her, monster alive." Harry said and I stared at him confused. 

"How do you know about that?" I asked him quickly surprised that my voice didn't crack. 

"I made the game sweetie, of course I will know who passed and who didn't." He said and I bit my lip as I realized that I was maybe the only one out, but what about Adam?

"What about Adam? Did he made it?" I asked him and he pouted. 

"The kid with glasses? Took his own life." Harry said laughing a little and I gasped. 

"You're lying."  I said and he shook his head biting his lip so he wouldn't laugh as much anymore.

"I am many things but a layer? No, I would never." He said putting his right hand on his heart in hurt manner before I starred crying and he burst out laughing at my reaction.

"Don't cry love, he's in better place now, where all people who kill themselves go." He said laughing and I clinched my fists that were by my side, imaging the ways of how I could kill him. 

"You are a sick basterd!" I yelled and he laughed.

"I know." He said and I couldn't look at him anymore so I ran out of the room and back upstairs where was the boys bathroom. Walking in I slammed the door shut before sliding down on the ground and crying in my hands. I soon heard someone crying as well and I stopped immediately. I whipped the tears off before I got up and looked around the bathroom, making sure that the sound wasn't coming from hear. 

I opened one of the stools and I jumped back as I saw who was in here.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't realize this was a girls bathroom, I'll leave now." I said as I saw a pale black haired girl sitting on the toilet seat while crying her eyes out. (She's dressed, calm yourselves lol) 

"No, it's fine, please don't leave." She said before she suddenly got up sat down by the wall, just glaring at the wall in front of her. 

"Okay." I mumbled to myself before I sat down next to her, but keeping the distance because she did creeped me out.