Narry: Two different worlds, part 2

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

It was the last period of the day and Niall walked down the crowded hallway with his head down, he had no more energy to deal with loud students pushing him around like he was some toy and he just wanted to go home. He opened his locker and sighed when he heard people laughing and talking with his friends, Zayn wasn't here today and he really had trouble copying with that.

"I hate this." He said as someone pushed him into his own locker making his hiss in pain. He quickly took the books he needed before he slammed his locker shut making the sound echo though the already empty hallway. He heard footsteps behind him and he looked at the person from the corner of his eyes and he gasped once he realized who it was.

"Hi." Harry said as he stopped in front of Niall and the blond boy blushed, looking down.

"H-Hi." Niall said, his voice cracking as he tried not to squeale.

"So, I-I umm, I wanted to t-talk to you for a while." Harry said and Niall looked up at him confused.

"Okay." Niall answered unsure as he tried to realize why was Harry Styles, his crush and a captain of the football team, talking to him.

"Look, I like you, I did for a while, and I was wondering would you maybe like to go on a date with me?" Harry asked Niall and for a split second he looked behind the blond boy where his teammates where cheering him on, after all they were the one who pushed him to finally confess his feelings for the blond boy.

"Is this some joke?" Niall asked him, he did notice Harry staring behind him and he didn't want Harry to play him like that.

"What? No, of course not, I like you. I really like you Niall." Harry said and Niall looked down, thinking about his desicion.

"Okay, I will go with you on a date." Niall said and when a big smile broke on his face Niall heard quite cheers making him turn around to see Harry's teammates jumping around and high fiving each other and once they noticed him staring at them they ran away.

"Are you free this Friday, around 6?" Harry asked Niall and the blond boy smiled, nodding his head.

"I would like to go on a date with you." Niall said, even though he usually studied on Fridays but one time won't hurt him.

"Great, I will pick you up then." Harry said and in that moment his phone rang making him sigh.

"Hello? Hi mom, yes I'm still in school. I'm on my way though." Harry said as he hang up and he looked at Niall one more time before he ran down the hallway. Niall let out a dreamily sigh when suddenly Harry came running over.

"Here is my phone number, text me your adress." Harry said before he stopped and looked at Niall. Green eyes met blue and it's like nothing else mattered than this.

"Bye." Harry said before he kissed Niall's cheek and he was gone once again and all Niall could do is stare at his figure and wonder what just happened.

Word count: 560

I hope you enjoyed!

I love you all so much!