Ziall: Arranged marriage

EDITED

Ziall time!!!

👑👑👑

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

„Zayn are you even listening to me? Zayn!" The curly hair lad yells in his friend ear causing the other to jump and look at him confusingly.

"Did you hear anything I just said?" Harry asks and Zayn smiled cheekily at him before shaking his head.

"Unbelievable", Harry sighed before he looked down at the paper in his hands again," Zayn we need this alliance or else there will be no future for Britain." Harry explained and Zayn sighed, he knew it all, he knew that he will never marry a person from love but because his country needs that marriage and like a future king he knows that it's for the best and if his country is safe and if people are happy then it's worth it.

"I know Harry, I know." Zayn said and Harry sighed, he knew Zayn since they were little kids and even though both of them had duties they still managed too keep their friendship going and it pained Harry to see Zayn sacrifice his happiness like that so early.

"Look Zayn, it will be alright, I heard Prince Niall is very beautiful and I don't think your parents will send you off to marry someone who isn't attractive and who doesn't meat your or their standards." Harry said and Zayn shook his head.

"I don't care is he beautiful or not I just want someone to really care for me and love me for me and not because of who I am, or who I was born to be." Zayn sighed and Harry patted his back in a friendly way.

"Don't worry Zayn, I assure you that everything will be okay and that you will have your happily ever after." Harry said and in that moment big wooden door opened and everybody in the room turned their heads to stare at Zayn and Harry. Zayn stepped first in the room and began to walk towards the front where three people were sitting on their thrones. In the middle was King Horan, skinny tall King with a friendly smile on his old wrinkled face. On his right was a small but beautiful woman the Queen with a wide grin and on the King's left was the most beautiful human being Zayn has ever lied his eyes on. The boys was slightly younger than Zayn, his hair was blond and his face and neck pale, shining in the sun, he looked irresistible and his blue eyes were staring into Zayn and the older boy's hands started to shake. He never expected such beauty for his future partner and when he turned to look at Harry the boy just gave him a small knowing smirk and that's all Zayn really needed to know that there is maybe a chance he will have his happily ever after.

👑👑👑

Word count: 517

I know this may be a little confusing, but hopefully you understood that Zayn has to marry Niall because Britain is being attacked and is very weak.

I hope you enjoyed anyway despite it being confusing!

I love you all so much!