Zianourry: It's fine, I'm fine, part 4

This one is kind of short, but that's only because I didn't find time to update something longer.

I hope you enjoy❤❤❤

NIALL'S POV

I took a deep breath as I knocked on the door and waited for a response. Soon came a faint "come in" making me open the door and step in.

I looked at the other side of the room and saw Zayn laying on the couch with boys surrounding it. My eyes instantly fell on Zayn's hand that held ice on his head. I saw his bloody hair and tears instantly welled up in my eyes, just looking at what I caused.

"Z-Zayn I-I'm so sorry, I-." I was cut of with a sob escaping my lips. My heart dropped to my stomach as realization, that I could of have killed Zayn, hit me.

"Niall, baby, I'm fine." Zany said as he tried to get up, but soon hissed in pain.

"I'm so sorry." I kept on repeating to myself, not once looking up at the rest of the boys.

"Niall, we have to talk." Said Harry as he took a step towards me. I lifted up my head to look at all of them.

"About?" I asked quietly, not trusting my voice.

Are they going to break up with me? Are we over? I couldn't help but to let out a pathetic whimper under Harry's strong gaze.

"You." Harry said and I looked at him confused. What about me? Did they noticed how fat I am? Are they ashamed? 

"W-What about me?" I asked him quetly, not trusting my voice. 

"You changed." Louis said out of nowhere, making me look at him and then at the floor. 

"You lost weight." Liam was the one to speak next.

"But not enough." I said, finally looking up.

"No! That's not what we meant! You lost weight Niall, too much." Zayn said and I stared at him. Didn't they want me too loose weight? Why are they against it now?

"I-I don't understand." I said looking at them confused again.

"You lost too much weight Niall, one thing is wanting to get fit and the other is to loose so much weight that your bones are sticking out." Zayn said, slightly getting up,

"But, I'm still fat." I said quetly.

"You're not fat Niall, you never were. I don't know what you read, heard or saw. You need to know that it dosen't matter, you're perfect and that's the only thing that really matters." Louis said and I could feel tears forming in my eyes at his words.

"Louis is right, we love you for you and all your little things."  Liam said and I could feel tears streaming down my face, while a huge smile formed onto my face.

"I see what you did there." I said while laughing a little bit. 

"We love you, for you." Harry said, coming up to me.

"I love you guys too." I said while Harry hugged me, making me hug him back. Soon enough the rest of the boys sourrounded us... "Hey! What about me?!" Minus Zayn. 

The end.

NO OFFENSE TO ZANY IN THIS LAST SENTENCE, I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A FUNNY ENDING nothing ELSE.

I love you and I hoped you enjoyed❤❤❤

Bye🙋🙋🙋