Narry: Life

NOBODY'S POV

"Okay, tonight we had a great time. You guys are amazing. Because of you we are here living our lifes. Words can't describe how thankful we are, for what you did five years ago. You stayed and believed in us when nobody else was. As you know Niall and I are in a happy relationship for over four years. " Harry turned around facing confused Niall. "Niall since the day one you caught my eye. Your beautiful blue eyes that shine whenever you smile. Your blond hair that makes you look so cute and clumsy at times. Your laugh I can listen to it for the rest of my life. Your small, curvy figure it makes me want to protect you from everything and anything. I don't know why you are so insecure about your body. In my eyes you are perfect. And I want to spend the rest of my life proving you just how beautiful you are." Harry got on one knee, pulling a small red box from his pocket. He faced now teary Niall. " Niall James Horan, the most beautiful boy on the planet, will you do me the oner of becoming Mr, Styles and marrying me?"

When Harry finished his speech everybody was quite. The fans, who were bitting their nails. The staff members who were wondering why all the screaming suddenly stopped. The boys who were looking at Niall and Harry. All of them were waiting for Niall's answer.

Suddenly "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes million times yes!!! I love you so much Harry!" Niall said while crying and jumping on top of Harry. Harry took his boy- fiance for the waist and kissed him. The whole arena erupted in screams of joy and happiness. The boys jumped when they saw what is happening in front of their own eyes.

This was a concert everybody will remember specially Harry and Niall.

"Mom what if he is not there!? What if he changed his mind!? We need to cancel the wedding he isn't there! I mean who would be!? Look at me I'm so ugly!" Niall said, sitting at the couch and looking at himself in the mirror.

"Niall, baby, please stop. You'll get yourself sick. Stop worrying. Everything will be okay. He is there, probably as nervous as you are. "Niall looked at her, opening his mouth to say something when." He is nervous in good way! He is excited he probably can't wait to see his beautiful fiance, soon husband. You are beautiful and don't even think about canceling the wedding, this is the best day of your life stop worrying." Maura said hugging her son.

"I love you mom." Niall said putting his face in her neck. A sob broke from his lips. "God I hate hormones. I think I'm turning into a girl." He said breaking the hug and looking at his mother. She wiped the tears off of his cheeks and kissed his forehead.

"I can't belive my baby is getting married today." Maura said hugging her son again. The door opened making both of them Break from a hug and look at the person. It was Bobby.

"Son." He said picking Niall up and hugging him. "I can't belive I lived long enough to see my youngest child getting married." Bobby said trying hard not to cry.