Zianourry: Four alphas and an Omega, part 8; Real ending lol

So this was requested by MadHop82, thank you for giving me this idea❤❤❤

I wanted to put pictures of boys and how their suits looked like, but I didn't. Sorry TanTacc 🤗🤗🤗

Please read a note at the end of this story❤❤

NO ONE'S POV

The blond boy looked at himself in the mirror one more time, to make sure he looked the best today, before grabbing his black hat and walking out of his room. Today he will officially be free from high school, it's his graduation. He can't be more prouder of himself for finally finishing the worst years of his life.  As he walked downstaris to the kitchen he noticed his boyfriends in the kitchen, probably waiting for him and breakfast in sexy suits.

"How did I get so lucky?" The blond, not so innocient, boy asked himself as he looked at his mates who looked so sexy dressed in suits and because they didn't really liked wearing proffesional clothes Niall dosen't have the chance to admire them in it often. 

"How did we get so lucky?" Asked Louis as he walked up to Niall and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You missed." Niall said, pouting and pointing at his lips.

"I would never." Louis said as he kissed Niall on the lips and wrapped his arms around the younger lad, deepening the kiss. Niall put his hands on his slightly taller mate's cheeks and meletd in his arms. 

"Stop it you two. Last time you started like this we were late for a pack meeting." Harry said as he pulled Niall away from Louis and sat the blond boy on the chair, breaking their kiss.

"How dare you take my princess away from me you stinky big foot." (See what I did there? Small foot? No? Okay) Said Louis as he sat opposte of Niall.

"Big foot!" Laughed Niall as he doubled over in laughter and soon tears started to fall from his blue eyes. 

"See, I'm the only one who can make our princess laugh like that." Said Louis a proud smirk on his face as Niall wipped tears off of his face and looked at his mates who seem to have a interesting conservation in front of him.  

"But I can make his srieam in bed louder than you ever could." Says Harry, crossing his arms behind his head a smirk evident on his face. 

"Well I can make h-." Started Louis, but he was cut off when Liam put a plate of pancakes in front of him with a loud bang. 

"Stop it both of you, we're not going trough this again." He said, glaring at both of them before turning around to get the rest of the pancakes.

"See what you did, Curly?" Louis said as he took a bite of his pancake and glared at his friend over the table. 

"I didn't do anything." Said Harry as he waited for his plate like a little kid. 

 "Just shut up and let me eat." Said Louis as he rolled his eyes and took a sip of his water.

"I'm hungry." Said Niall as he eyed his mates plates hungrily, he was yet to get his plate.

"Don't worry, papa didn't forget about you." Said Zayn as he put the plate full of pancakes in front of his, now, mate.

"He needs to have as much energy as he can for tonight." Liam said as he sat by the table the last.

"What is tonight?" Asked Harry with a smirk on his face and the blond boy rolled his eyes.

"Not like that Haz, I'm going out with Ed, to celebrate." Said Niall as he continued eating the delicious pancakes that Zayn cooked.

"W-What? But I was looking up for tonight." Said Harry with a pout while Niall blushed.