Narry: Apple

EDITED

Short Narry drabble!

🍎🍎🍎

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

Harry couldn't help but to gasp when he saw a small lilac hair boy walked trough the door with crystal blue eyes looking around the Apple store in wonder. Harry could see that he died his hair and that it was probably brown or blond, but he didn't care because his angelic face made Harry's heart skip a beat. He slowly leaned against the counter and tried not to droll as he eyed the boy up and down his heart beating loudly against his chest.

"Hello." The boy said politely and Harry looked down, now completely aware of their height differences.

"H-Hi, how can I help y-you?" Harry asked, his voice cracking a little as he hoped the boy didn't notice it. He didn't know why he was so nervous all of a sudden all he knew is that he wanted to see the blond boy again and he wanted to make a good first impression.

"Well you see, I'm looking for another phone." Niall explained, but he quickly finished his sentence when he noticed the boy behind the counter staring at his lips.

"Well you're at the right place." Harry said and it's like he suddenly snapped out of it he walked around the counter and where Niall was standing.

"What kind of phone would you like?" Harry asked, but he almost slapped himself because this was a Apple store.

"I was thinking about iPhone 7 plus?" Niall asked as if he wasn't so sure anymore. He never really understood phones or technology, he came from a small town which was still unfamiliar with all these new stuff.

"Smart choice, follow me." Harry said as he guided him further into the store when all kind of iPhones were displayed making Niall gasp in shock.

"Here is iPhone 7." Harry said pointing towards a big white phone making Niall swallow a lump in his throat.

"You can look at it and I will be back with yours soon." Harry said as he ran off leaving Niall all alone. He carefully took the phone in his small hands and examined it.

"I didn't know what color you wanted so I brought all that I have." Harry suddenly said and Niall blushed before he put the phone down and walked over to Harry.

"I have black, white, gold, pink." Harry said as he lied out the boxes and Niall bit his lip as he tough about his choice.

"I would like the pink one." Niall said quietly, but Harry heard him none the less and he smiled because he had a feeling the boy would say something like that.

"Okay, are you sure that's your final decision?" Harry asked and Niall nodded making Harry hummed before he returned back behind the counter to charge. After Niall payed for the phone he started to walk away, hoping he will see the cute boy again, before Harry stopped him.

"Wait! Here is my number, if the phone causes you any trouble, or if you decide that you would like to go on a date with me?" Harry asked hopefully and Niall nodded, blushing.

"I would like to go on a date with you." Niall said and Harry was never happier in his life than he was that day.  

🍎🍎🍎

Word count: 574

I hope you all enjoyed!

I love you all so much!