Narry: Everything will be alright

EDITED

Short Narry drabble! High school Narry is everything you need in life

🌕🌕🌕

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

"It's easy for you to say that Harry." Niall said as he looked at the ceiling of his bedroom, trying not to cry. He hated his life, he hated it so much and he hated school and his math professor and he just hated everything and anything in general at the moment.

"You can always take another test or something like that." Harry said and Niall groaned. Sometimes he really hated his friend, he was always so nice and friendly to everyone and it got on Niall's nerve and not to forget that he was smart and pretty as well, he was opposite of Niall and sometimes he really hated him for it, but he would never say it out loud.

"It's not that easy, I studied so long and so hard for this test and I get an F an F?! You didn't even get any F's this whole year and I have professors on my back everyday telling me I will fail the year if I don't fix my grades. I would be totally okay with it if I don't study at all, but I do study and nothing! No results!" Niall yelled, he was still on his back with the back of his palm pressed against his eyes as he tried not to cry, but the emotions and the stress got the best of him and before he knew it he was crying like a baby.

"Oh Niall. Don't cry love." Harry said as he jumped from where he was sitting on Niall's chair and rushed over to his side.

"I just hate it Harry." Niall sobbed out as Harry pulled him on his lap and rocked the boy in his arms, whispering encouraging words in his ear.

"I know Niall, but everything will be alright, okay? I will help you study Niall and you'll see that by the end of this year you will be the top student and everything will turn out to be okay in the end. I'm shit at these kind of talks," Harry said and Niall laughed a little because Harry wasn't good with words, "but I'm not stupid and I know you're smart and professors will see it sooner or later and if they don't then you will have to show them that." Harry finished and Niall nodded trough tears. He was still hurt, but he knew that, with Harry by his side, everything will indeed be alright in the end.

🌕🌕🌕

Word count: 429

I hope you enjoyed!

I love you all so much!