Narry: Mine!

I know I haven't being updating in like forever. And there is no words to explane how sorry I am. I hope you enjoy this story.

NIALL'S POV

"Harry! We don't have chocolate anymore!" I said while opening the fridge.

"Well, I know I'm not the one responsable for that" he said smiling down at me.

"What are you smiling for curly!? Mind your own business!" I said roling my eyes.

"Well, guess what baby? You are mine! What means you are mine, only mine and that also means you are my business. You're not geting ride of me that easely." He said huging me.

"Phhh I guess" I said smiling and huging him back, how did I get so lucky, to be in a relationship with this Idiot?

"Hey I'm not idiot!?" Harry said breaking the hug and "glaring" down at me.

"Oops, it slipt" I said turning around with a smirk.

Well, that smirk was cut short when Harry pinned me against a wall.

"Who are you smirking to babe? Where is that smirk now?"

I could feel his hot breath on my neck. Makimg me shiver.

"Who? Me? No I wasn't smirking, sir."
I said smirking again. He has a huge sir kink it's unbelievable. It gets to him everytime.

He monas "You really know how to get away from something don't you, baby boy?"

"I don't know what are you talking about, sir"

"Niall, don't make me punish you, it won't end well for you nor your butt."

I moaned when he rocked his d*ck in my a*s.

"I think you-" Harry was cut of with his phone ringing.

Uggghhh really!? Why did you have to call now, why!?

"Yes....of course....yea we will be there...okay.....great.....no worries we will buy it.......no problem mate....yea.....see ya......by."

"Who was on the phone?" I asked turning myself around.

Harry looked at me and then smirked.

Ohhh no that only means on thing....

"Louis called, we will have a sleepover at his house, you know like good old days"

Punishment. Or torture.

Whatever he chooses.

I'm dead.

"Uhhh okay."

We got ready and then we were out.

Before we go to Louis house we have to go shoping for junk food.

Harry parked the car and we got out and in the store.

We walked in and started putting things we needed in our basket. After some time.... "I think we....ohhh no we didn't, Niall we forgot the chocolate. I will go back to that aisle. You can keep on moving I will caught up to you, yea?"

"Okay"

Harry run from the same way we just came and I keep moving on, when.....

"Hey sexy." I turned around to see a boy, with black curly hair. It was so dirty and all over the place.

I just ignored him. I turned around again, when somebody grabed me by my hand and pinned me agains one of the aisle.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said while kissing up and down my neck.

"Let me go! He-" he put his dirty hand over my mouth.

"Ssssss be quite now baby. We don't want somebody to see what we are doing. Come on I know a room were we will have some privacy."

He took me by my arm and lead me somewhere.

"No! Leave me alone!" I said trying to prey his arm off of me.

"Shut up b*tch"

"Hey, leave him alone!"

I turned around and saw an angry Harry running towards us.

He took a guy next to me for his colar and gave him a big punc in his face that sent him flying on the floor.

"And stay away for him. He is mine, mine and nobady else. Come on Niall" Harry took me by my arm and we left the store.

We got in the car and I saw Harry driving in opposite way of Louis's house.

"Ummm Hary where are we going?"

"We're going home. You need to be teached a lesson. You understand me? Your mine and only mine!"

So let just say Harry had a good time while I well, I couldn't walk stright for the rest of the week.

I hope you enjoyed and there is one more story coming up.❤❤❤

By🙋🙋🙋