Nouis: Lost in the past

EDITED

Niall and Louis are brothers in this one! And only Louis will be the one in One Direction!

💫💫💫

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

„I don't like him." A three year old Louis Tomlinson said as he started at the small blond baby in his mother's arms. He didn't know what was happening, one moment everything is going great in his life and with his family but in the next one his parents are bringing a small blond baby in their house that he soon realizes is his brother.

"You'll get used to him." Troy said as he kisses the baby's cheek making him giggle.

"I won't. Look at him he's like a little frog! He's so skinny and ugly." Louis said and his mother chuckles.

"He may be all of the things you said, but you need to admit that he's small and that he's your brother and that's why like a big brother you are going to protect him and care for him." Johannah said as she kissed Louis cheek.

"But what if I don't want to?" Louis asked and his parents smiled.

"Who else will if not strong and powerful Superman." Troy said, lifting his son up and spinning him around. Louis laughed and giggled and soon small Niall was giggling as well in his mothers arms. Both parents stopped what they were doing to stare at the beautiful giggling baby in Johannah's arms, making Louis hate him even more.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Troy woke up from his afternoon nap to sounds of baby crying. He quickly jumped up, confused of why his wife didn't comfort the baby already. He ran to the living room where he knew Niall was only to find the baby sitting on the floor crying as blood dripped down his face.

"Louis! What did you do?!" Troy yelled as he took the baby, his hands shaking thinking of the worst.

"Nothing, he didn't want to give me back my toys and he was drooling all over them." He said and Troy stared at him with anger and confusion.

"Why did you hit him?! He's just a baby he didn't do it on purpose!" He yelled and in that moment Johannah ran in.

"What happened?" She asked but she soon gasped when she saw Troy holding bloody Niall with shaky hands and glaring at Louis.

"My baby." She yelled as she ran over to them and took Niall from Troy. Niall was still crying, considering he was only ten months old, and Johannah took him to kitchen to wash the blood away.

"You are in big trouble mister, how dare you hurt your own brother?" Troy asked, he was trying to control his anger but looking at Louis, who looked like he didn't care at all about what he has done, made him even more angry.

"Go upstairs now! I don't want to see your face for the rest of the day!" He yelled and Louis calmly got up before running upstairs and slamming the door shut. Troy returned to kitchen to check on Niall who wasn't crying anymore. He saw his wife holding Niall in her arms while walking around the kitchen and slowly singing in his ear.

"How is he?" He asked, his eyes instantly watering at the thought of his son not being able to see for the rest of his life because of this.

"He was lucky Louis hit him just underneath the brow." Was the only thing she said, she was close to crying as well both from fear for her youngest and for such a negative reaction from her oldest.

* ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Go Louis!" A twelve year old Niall yelled as he watched Louis' first game. He watched as his brother ran down the filed with ball rolling in front of his feet while the opposite players tried to stop him. In couple of seconds he was already in front of the goal and the only person in front of him was a goalkeeper, he hit the ball and it flew into the net. Everybody cheered as they realized their team won. The game finished soon after and the players went to changing room to change and Niall and his family waited for Louis outside school.

"Where is he?" Johannah asked as she realized almost everyone left.

"Niall go and check on him." Troy said and Niall nodded leaving his sisters and parents outside he walked in to look for Louis.

"Louis?" He called as he opened the door of changing room. He stepped in and he thought it was empty before he heard whispers.

"Louis?" Niall called again, his heart beating faster as he realized that may wasn't Louis. The whispers grew louder as Niall walked further into the dim room and when he turned the corner he saw Louis kissing a girl on the benches.

"Louis!" Niall yelled excitedly and Louis jumped from the girl upon hearing his voice.

"Niall!" Louis yelled as he saw smiling Niall standing not far away from him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and Niall giggled.

"Waiting for you silly." He said and Louis growled.

"Get out." He said and Niall opened his eyes in shock.

"What?" He asked confused and Louis sighed.

"Get out and don't come near me ever again!" He yelled the words to Niall face, his girlfriend gasping in the background as Niall ran away.

"Louis! Why are you so harsh on him?!" She asked, not believing that her funny boyfriend who never hurt anyone could be so mean to his own brother.

"He's asking for it, every time I see his face it's like it's screaming 'punch me'." Louis said and Stella shook her head in disappointment.

"I can't believe you." She said and Louis looked as she walked out of the changing room, their short relationship probably over.

"F*ck!." Louis said as he hit the nearest locker with his foot.

"I hate you Niall." He mumbled underneath his breath as he started at his angry reflection in the mirror.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Why does he have to go with us?!" Louis yelled as he barged into Niall's room to see his younger brother packing.

"Because I said so." Johannah said as she helped Niall with his bags.

"Mom! This is the only time when I can finally do something for myself and he's ruining it for me!" He yelled, trying to make Niall stay at home.

"I can stay, if Louis doesn't want me there." Niall said and Louis smiled.

"Finally you learned that I don't need you! Mom, see! He wants to stay." Louis said and Johannah shook her head.

"Leave him alone Louis, he's going and that's it." She said, glaring at her oldest son who couldn't believe that the person he hates the most is going with him.

"I hate you!" He yelled and Johannah rolled her eyes.

"Don't listen to him Niall, he's going to realize how important you are for his life and then he'll be sorry for treating you like that." She said to her son as she kissed his forehead before she walked to Louis room to try and get some sense into her oldest child. What she didn't know is that Niall was sick of being nice to Louis when the older lad only seemed to take advantage of it and he was close to giving up on their good relationship.

💫💫💫

Words count: 1275

Hope you enjoyed!

I love you!