Zianourry: Kidnapped

Hey guys, I'm back!  I'm really sorry I haven't updated in sooooo long, but I have so much homework and I just can't find time to even breath properly without something to worry about. But here is the update

I hope that you will all enjoy in this one.

Prompt:

Boys are all brothers and Niall is the youngest and the boys are walking home in the dark trough a bad part of town and Niall is scared so the boys are trying to keep him distracted, but then they get kidnapped and they have to find the way to escape. Once they escape Niall has terrible nightmares and boys need comfort him.

Hope this is what you wanted @GraceL_3

Louis: 19
Zayn: 18
Liam: 17
Harry: 16
Niall: 13
Jake: the kidnapper

NOBODY'S POV

The five brothers were walking home one day, in a raining night. That night the wind was blowing and, to them, it looked like rain was pouring down on them. The night was cold and expect from them nobody else was on the streets. They were coming back from a football game, actually.

Harry, the second youngest, was captain of football team and today his team lost. He was divested. He wanted to clear his mind and walk home alone, so he can calm Down, but little Nialler begin himself didn't want Harry to go alone so he dragged all the boys with them too.

So, here they are, in a cold night, deciding to take a shortcut or not.

"Let's just take a shortcut and finish this." Said Liam, who was late for his date, with his girlfriend Sophie of two years.

"No we are going to longer way, cause I don't need you four getting hurt in the dark!" Said Louis, for the tenth time this night.

"Louis can we please take a shortcut? We are all freezing, Liam is late for his date and Nialler is scared." Said Harry trying to get his brother to agree with them.

Louis looked at Niall and saw that Niall, indeed, was shaking and looking all around himself, like he was scared somebody would kidnap him. Louis walked to Niall and hugged him.

"Everything will be okay, nobody will hurt you, okay?" Louis said, kissing Niall's head and taking him by the hand.

"Okay we will take a shortcut." Said Louis walking in first. He hande Niall to Harry, who picked up his thirteen year old brother, making Niall squeal. The boys all looked at their youngest brothers and smiled. Harry was always protective over Niall and he liked to cary him around, a lot. He just liked hugging and kissing Niall cheeks whenever he can.

They five brothers kept on walking trough dark street. There was nothing good here, just dirt and then dirt again. There was rats everywhere and that made all the boys gage and Niall hide his face in Harry's neck. Even though there was nothing scary apart from rats dirt and dark, Louis still felt like something is wrong. Like something bad would happen. He was constantly turning around, trying to find something odd, but there was nothing.

Then They saw streets lights again, they could hear cars and people talking and walking, they smiled and walked even faster. Just when they were about 20 meters away from light. Niall screamed, and Liam feel on the ground unconscious, blood coming from the back of his head. Zayn's arms were pinned behind his back, by two muscular mans, who were much more taller and stronger than him. Niall was behind Harry looking at Louis with scared eyes, he was begging his oldest brother to save them, but Louis couldn't do anything. He was getting multiple punches in his face and stomach. While Harry was trying to keep the man with knife as far away from Niall as possible.