Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 2

Hello! How are you?

I hope you enjoy this one and I'm sorry if there is lack of description, but it all looked better in my head lol❤❤❤

NONE'S POV

Scared blond boy looked around himself to see he was in a big and scary place and all he wanted was to go home to his little brother. He started at the big walls that surrounded him, making him feel so small and trapped. 

"Come on." The Devil said as he pushed him forward making Niall almost fall of the clif. Niall gasped as he catched himself on the big rock in the last moment. He glared at the Devil in front of him who only smirked in return before he walked over the bridge to the other side. The pale boy started at his big form from the other side before taking a deep breath and stepping on the shaky bridge. As he was walking the wind blow over the pit making Niall hold onto the railing tighter and hold his breath, expecting the whole thing to fall of at any moment. (I think some of you can't really imagine the way the bridge looks like so you have a picture at the top.)

"Sorry for the bad construction, but we didn't use those things for thousand of years. I'm surprised they're still here." The Devil yelled from where he was leaning against the wall, enyoing Niall's scared face when he heard him. 

"Thanks for telling me." Niall whispered to himself as he kept on walking, looking at the other side and not what's under his feet. He finally steped on the steady ground and he sighed in relief. 

"Took you long enough." The Devil said again as he got of the wall and lead they way again. Niall looked in front of himself again to see there was at least ten more bridges like the last one. Niall almost passed out at the sight. They spent at least half an hour for crossing the bridgs and the creature wanted so bad to pick Niall up and get this all over with, but he knew the small blond boy wouldn't let him. 

The finally came in front of the big double doors which opened as soon as the Devil knocked. Niall looked around himself one more time to see big walls covered in all kind of scary pantings and scary sculpotrs along with red carpet on the floor. They walked in silence as Niall took in every single little detail of this place.

They came to a stop again, but this time it weren't doors, but another scary creature with a tail and big ears. Niall's heart stopped as he looked at the creature who started to slowly walk towards him, but he was soon stopped by the Devil. 

"Leave him alone Alfred, he's not for you." The Devil said sternly, putting a hand agaist his friend's chest to stop him from getting any closer to Niall.

"You really know how to ruin the fun, don't you Bram?" Alfred said as he looked at Niall one more time before vanishing. The two continued to walk trough hallways in silence. 

 "So you're real name is Bram?" Niall asked him and in that moment Bram turned around and looked him in the eyes.

"Call me that one more time and I will rip you throat out with my teeth." He treathend to Niall and the blond boy instantly shut him moth before looking down at his feet.

"For everyone I'm the Devil, for you expecially." The Devil said as he continued to walk, not waiting for Niall to catch up. They soon stopped again in front of the red doors which were already opened. They walked in and it slamed shut behind them, leaving them in the dark. 

The lights soon turned on and Niall covered his eyes. He looked ahead and saw four people sitting at four thrones. If Niall didn't know better he would of have said that they are models far too perfect to be true, but when he realized in which kind of situation he found them in, he knew they're not even close to being models or humns for that matter. 

"Niall, welcome to your new home." The man with black hair and hazel eyes said as he smiled down at Niall.

"I hope Bram here treated you like we said he must." The man with curly brown hair and captivated green eyes said as looked at the person next to Niall who only rolled his eyes in return. Nial stood dumbfounded, not moving a muscle and five people that were in the room with him thought he wasn't even breathing. 

"I think we should introduce ourselves. My name is Liam and these people around me are Zayn, Harry and Louis." The man with brown hair and brown puppy dogs eyes said, smiling gently at the blond boy.

"Bram you can leave now, we'll call you if we need something." Louis said and Bram soon left closing the red doors and leaving Niall alone with four powerful devils. 

"When can I go home?" Niall asked them quetly after some time of dead silence. 

"I'm afraid that this is your new home and you can forget everything about what happened up there and what's out there, cause you'll stay here with us from now on." Zayn said and Niall's eyes instantly swelled up with tears, making him glare at four devils.

"I want to go home! I have a family out there." The blond boy said as he took deep breaths to calm himself down.

"If you call a small boy you're 'family' then I'm afraid you can say goodbye to them." Zayn said again, smirking when he saw sadness and hatred in Niall's eyes.

"He is my family and I would rather rot in hell than stay one more minute in here with you." Niall said, trying to show them he is brave and that he's not afraid of them, but deep down he feard their every move.

"Good for you, cause you're already in hell." Zayn said, getting up and walking over to the shaking blond boy.

"I expect for you to listen to us and not talk back, if not, there's going to be serious consequences." Zayn whispered in Niall's ear while the other three watched them from where they were and as Zayn explained to Niall all of their rules they coud only hope the blond boy wouldn't break them, none of them. 

I hope you enjoyed this one and I'm sorry if there is any grammar mistakes, but I was wanted to update this before I go to my aunt's birthday and that's why it's all rushed and you may find some mistakes.

Fell free to point out any mistakes and I will fix it immediately.

I love you guys❤❤❤

Bye🙋🙋🙋