Nouis: Torn into pieces

EDITED

Second part of Lost In The Past!!!

💫💫💫

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

„I love you." I whispered to Harry as I slowly kiss his nose.

"I love you too." He whispered, our lips almost touching as I ran my fingers trough his hair in loving manner. I could feel his big hands on my hips holding me against his chest so I wouldn't fall as tour bus speed down the highway.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered and I blushed as I turned my head, making him kiss my cheek instead of my lips.

"It's true now let me see those beautiful eyes of yours." He said and I blushed again, my eyes eyed the dark tour bus as I tried not to meet his eyes.

"What will you do if Louis finds out about us?" I suddenly asked him the question was stuck in my head for past couple of weeks and I was finally brave enough to say something.

"So what if he does? He can't do nothing about us, I love you and you love me." He said against my neck and I sighed.

"But you know he never liked me, he hated me Harry! All my life I tried to get him to like me but he never did, he'll be furious once he finds out that I'm dating his best friend." I said and this time it was Harry who sighed.

"Look Niall I know you never got along because he was an idiot but now you have me and I don't care what he says we'll be together as long as you want and he can't do nothing about it because all he is to you is a brother who never acted like one and if he's really my best friend he'll see that you're good for me and that I'm good for you. You have nothing to worry about sweetheart." He mumbled against my jaw and I laid my head on his shoulder breathing in his perfume as I thought about his words.

"If you say so." I mumbled before I ran my fingers trough his hair making him sigh and relax. We stayed like that for couple of minutes just enjoying each others company because there are many things keeping us acting like this in public. First of all is Louis and I'm still scared how he react once he finds out about us, the next thing is management who are highly against us and the next thing is the law. Because it's not really legal for a sixteen year old kid to date a nineteen year old boy.

Suddenly I heard voices and I wanted to jump far away from Harry but he kept me in place.

"Harry." I squealed and he just smirked before kissing my cheek.

"Let me go." I whispered giggling as I recognized the voices as Louis and Liam.

"No." He said and his grip around my waist tighten making me roll my eyes. I started to tickle him and before I knew it he was giggling like a small child and I was on the floor next to his legs, finally free. In that moment Louis and Liam walked in, and upon seeing us, Louis glared at me.

"Why did we decided to bring you along?" He mumbled and I looked down, not feeling like smiling anymore.

"Louis! Don't be so harsh on him." Harry said and I blushed as he stood up for me.

"He's my brother Harry, I'll talk to him however I want." He said and Harry growled.

"Well he's my boyfriend but that doesn't give me a right to abuse him and treat him disrespectfully now does it?" Harry asked and Louis gasped while Liam just smiled.

"Congratulations, how long?" Liam asked and Harry smiled.

"Five months, but it would of have been longer if it didn't take me three months to get him to say 'yes' to go on a date with me." Harry chuckled and I blushed.

"I was just checking are you serious about it." I defended myself but Harry only rolled his eyes.

"I would never joke like that with you." He said as he kissed my head.

"You guys are so cute." Liam said and Louis chuckled.

"Cute my ass. How could you do this to me Niall?! He's my best friend!" Louis yelled and I opened I mouth wide in shock, I knew he's going to react like that I just didn't thought it will be in front of both Harry and Liam.

"I-I-" I tried to say but he didn't let me finish anything.

"You're such a selfish little slut and I hope you and your boyfriend have fun because I'm out of this!" He said as he went back to the bunks and slammed the door after him.

"I told you." I said to Harry and he tried to pull me in his arms but I just trashed around, not wanting for him to see me cry.

"Niall." He said but I was already running towards the bathroom before locking the door and falling to the ground.

"I hate him, I hate him so much." I repeated the words underneath my breath as I rocked myself back and forth before finally getting too tired and falling asleep.

💫💫💫 

Words count: 936

Hope you enjoyed!

I love you!