Zianourry: Innocent little Nialler

EDITED

Short note!

Niall is a little too much innocent in this one. 

🌸🌸🌸

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW 

Dear diary,

it's bad enough when you're the youngest kid, everyone is watching you all the time so you wouldn't get hurt, you're the one who'll have to be the best and it's just terrible in general. But it's even worse when you have four older brothers who already have lives of their own and your parents learned what's good what isn't, what they should allow you to do and what not. For an example my older brother, Zayn, is good at drawing so because of that I had to take art classes so I will find the artist in me. I'm terrible at drawing so my parents were little disappointed that I couldn't draw like Zayn, they were disappointed that I couldn't play football like Louis or to sing like Liam and Harry. It took me so long to get them to realize that I was good at writing and that I wanted to become a lawyer or a doctor someday. You just need to reach all of their expectations that your siblings didn't and now it's all up to you. 

They never wonder do I have a social life, do I have friends, they don't care about that. All I need to focus on right now are my studies and my school, friends and parties would come later. I wouldn't be so mad at them for that, I think I wouldn't even notice that I don't have friends or girlfriend for that matter, if my brothers didn't bring their own almost every day. Their friends would come over to play video games and they would often bring their girlfriends to have dinner with us, it all just made me even more mad at myself for not standing up for myself. 

And the worst of it all is that I'm not experienced at all. All I know about sex is what I learned from my biology class, and that's not much. I get confused when boys or girls talk about their sex lives and I don't even know half of the story. I'm fifteen for God's sake and I didn't even had my first kiss, I'm such a loser.

I wanted to learn something or at least have someone explain it to me so I decided that my older brother, Louis, would be the perfect person for that. I walked towards his door and I didn't even bother to knock, because I knew he was alone... Big mistake. 

The second I opened the door I regretted it.

"Niall! What the f*ck are you doing in here?! Get out!" Louis yelled as he tried to cover himself up and the girl that was underneath him. All embarrassed and ashamed I ran out of his room, slamming the door shut. I ran to my room my eyes wide as I tried not to think about what I just saw. 

I decided to turn some music on and hopefully forget about what happened moments ago. I was already on my second song when Louis walked in. He was now fully dressed and was blushing a little. 

"You can tell me now what was so important that you couldn't knock and you had to know the answer to immediately." Louis said, smirking a little before he saw down on my bed.

"It's stupid and I already forgot what was it." I said and he chuckled.

"I knew you for a long time Niall and I know you don't forget things that easily no matter how stupid they are, now tell me what is bothering you." He said and I decided to just tell him and hopefully he doesn't freak out.

"I want to know how does it goes." I said and he looked at me confused.

"Sex, I want to know how does it work." I said and his eyes went wide.

"Niall, it's n-not on m-me to tell you a-anything about t-that." He said shakily and I sighed.

"Then who will if not you? You know how mom and dad are. They will never say anything to me about it." I said and this time it was his time to sigh. 

"Okay fine, but you must not tell anyone about this." He said and I nodded.

"I promise."I said and he nods. 

What is there else to say. The next half an hour Louis spent explaining  to me how does it worked and I asked him all kind of questions that at the end I felt sorry for him. Well at least now I know.

🌸🌸🌸

Words count: 817

Hope you enjoyed this one, I will be editing some of my stories so you might want to check them out once you get a notifications I did so. 

I love you!