Zianourry: Three fears

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

"Today we have special quests on the show, they're my long time friends and a very popular boy band, please welcome One Direction." Ellen said and boys and I walked on stage, smiling at fans who were screaming, crying and waving our way.

"Hello boys, how are you?" Ellen asked us after we were all settled down, ready for the interview.

"We're good, kind of tired but good and happy none the less." Liam said and the crowd cheered before it all died down again.

"That's good, and you're almost done with your tour, how do you feel about that?" Ellen asks and Zayn nudged me a little making me turn around to see him smiling at me making me all happy inside.

"We honestly can't believe it's over, I think touring the world has given us lots of experience and it brought us even closer together." Harry said and Ellen nodded.

"It's nice to hear that, now enough with professional questions, I bet you're already bored by everyone asking you same questions over and over again, I want to learn something new about you. For an example what is your biggest fear?" She asks and just when I was about to open my mouth and answer her question, Liam beat me to it.

"I hate spoons." He said and we all laughed as he smiled innocently at the crowd before turning his attention back to Ellen.

"That's a very unusual fear, what about you Louis?" She asks him and Louis runs his fingers trough his hair before he licks his lips and answers the question.

"I'm afraid of loosing people that I love, I just can't see my life going on without these boys in it for example or my friends. You can say I'm afraid of loosing someone and being forgotten." He said and I wrap my arms around his shoulders bringing his head to my neck.

"I will never forget you Lou." I said, leaning my head against his shoulder.

"Aww, aren't they just adorable?" Ellen asks and the crowd cods making me blush.

"Niall has a really interesting fear, don't you Niall?" Zayn asks and I look at him confused but his smirk is telling me everything.

"Don't even start with that." I said and his smirks widens making Ellen interested about what was he talking about.

"What is that fear of yours Niall? I'm sure it can't be worse than Liam's." She said, winking at Liam so he knows she's only joking.

"No, it's kind of stupid." I said, but she kept on saying how she really wants to know and then the crowd started cheering on me to say it so I took a deep breath and thought about my words carefully.

"I actually have three fears of mine, that give me anxiety almost every day and I hate it." I said and I turned towards Louis as he smirked at me because he knows what I was about to say.

"I hate when I'm alone, actually I don't even have to be alone, and there's a chair. And no one is sitting on it, but who ever did didn't pushed it all the way towards the table and there is enough gap for someone to sit on it. And I hate when boys come over and when they leave I look at the chairs, where we used to sit on, and they're not touching the table, because I feel like any second some people are going to show up and they're going to sit on the chairs and stare at me and do nothing so I always make sure the chairs are touching the table and that no one can sit on them." I said and Ellen let's out a small giggle at that but doesn't say anything.

"And your second fear?" Louis asks and I glare at him before continuing.

"My second fear is that I'm really, really afraid of tall skinny figures, kind of like Slender Man. I just hate it so much." I said and Ellen is confused for a second before she pinched the tip of her nose and then looks down at the papers in her hands.

"Like tall people or?" She asks and I immediately shake my head because she got it all wrong.

"No, no, no, not like tall skinny people, but I hate when in horror movies this un humanly tall figure shows up. I just hate it so much, it scares me to no end and I remember one time when I watched movie Annabelle: Creation or some shit and there was this girl and she was throwing some ball tied to a string in the dark and suddenly something caught it and you could hear bones breaking and you could see that whatever was holding the ball was far too tall to be considered human, I almost peed myself." I said, remembering the scene like it was yesterday and I cursed myself because I knew I won't be getting any sleep tonight.

"That's sounds scary." Ellen said and I nodded.

"Tell me about it." I said as I remembered other scary scenes from the movie making me shudder.

"And your last fear?" She asked me and I took a deep breath.

"I'm scared of clowns, it got to that level that I was so sure there was a clown in my room." I said and Ellen looked at me confused.

"A clown? In your room?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes, a clown in my room, but long story short I woke up one night in my bed and I was sleeping on my stomach and I was about to go close my eyes and go back to sleep when I noticed a tall white figure right behind me. I was never more scared in my life than I was that night. And the worst thing is that I spent more than two hours trying not to move and trying to figure out what was that, what did I left the night before that is white and that is that tall, but nothing came to my mind. It was near four am when I stared crying, thinking about how the clown is going to kill me and how all of my worst nightmares are going to come true. I then realized I had big vase on my night stand if I'm fast enough I could hit the clown and run and before I knew it I was grabbing the vase, but I stopped myself in the last moment before I threw it because if one thing I hate is hitting my dog." I said and boys were now laughing at everyone's shocked expressions specially Ellen's who was closing and opening her mouth like a fish.

"I don't understand." She said and boys now finally calmed down a little so I could finish the story.

"My dog, Max, he often likes to climb on my bed and look out of the window and my bed is pretty tall so it's perfect for him to see outside. I guess he saw a cat or something and that's why he spent more than two hours staring out of the window not moving at all, while I was close to having a mental break down." I said and Ellen let's out a sigh of relief.

"That's honestly really creepy." She said and I nodded.

"I know right." I said and Harry laughed as he looked at me.

"I really think your dog is possessed sometimes Niall." He said and I glared at him before hitting his knee with my leg.

"Shut your mouth Styles, I watched far too many movies where this cute dog turns into some scary tall monster, I don't need your bringing it up." I said, remembering the movie making all of the boys laugh.

"I don't understand, if you hate horror movies so much, why do you watch them?" She asks and I look at the boys giving me innocent smiles making me roll my eyes.

"It's honestly all good when I'm with one of these guys, the problem starts when I'm alone and it's night and I can't sleep and then my brain just makes up sounds and shapes and figures and it's a real nightmare." I said and Ellen nods.

"Okay, I had couple of more questions, but let's go on some happier theme shall we?" She asks. 

Word count: 1423

I hope you all enjoyed!

I love you all so much!