Narry: Dreams

EDITED

This is a cute one!

☀️☀️☀️

LOUIS'S POINT OF VIEW

"They gave him a black eyes Louis, I don't know what else to do."

"Would it be a smart idea if he just comes with me and the boys, we still need to do couple of more shows here in America and then we're going back to Europe, maybe he should come with us?"

"I don't know Louis, he's too young and he has school."

"Can't you arrange something with his teachers? To send him presentations or something over email so he can still keep track of everything so he doesn't miss much?"

"Okay, I will see what I need to do, but tell me if you think you can't handle him, you know how emotional and homesick he can get."

"Don't worry mom, I have boys to help me and I think he can make some friends here, you know how everyone is nice in here."

"Okay, honey, if you say so. I need to go now, goodnight."

"Night mom." I say before I hung up the phone and turn to look at the boys who were giving me confused glances.

"What's wrong Louis?" Liam asks me and I sit down and turn of the TV so we wouldn't have any distractions.

"Niall is getting bullied in school and it's getting worse and yesterday one boy gave him a black eye and now he's too afraid to go to school." I explain and boys gasp before they all glare at some object in the room.

"And teachers can't do anything about it?" Liam ask angrily and I sigh.

"I don't know, but I asked mom for him to come and tour with us for couple of months. His school will be over in couple of weeks and he has good grades so maybe she can work something out." I say and Harry is the first one to smile.

"That would be cool, we haven't seen him since he was thirteen years old and that was two years ago!" He said and I smile because I really miss having him by my side, he's my baby brother after all.

"Yea, if everything goes to plan he will be joining us in couple of days." I said and Zayn was about to say something when a knock cut him of, it was Paul saying we have five more minutes until the show starts.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hurry up lads!" I yell behind to the boys as we run trough the airport, hoping we're not late.

"Wait up Louis!" I hear Zayn say and I growl once he mentions my name because the last thing I need are paparazzi's taking pictures of Niall. My mom did agree after all and so did his teachers and now I was running to pick Niall up once his plane lands, but the problem is that it already landed and we're late.

"Niall!" I yell as I see a small blond boy gripping his suitcase tightly and staring at the ground. Once he hears my name he turns his head in my direction, but he doesn't move he only smiles and waits for me to run to him.

"I missed you." I say as I hug him, wrapping my arms tightly around him and holding back my tears.

"I missed you too, Lou." He says to me and after couple of minutes I break the hug and look at his face. I take of the black sunglasses and look at this left eye where a small bruise was visible.