Narry: The game, part 6

Sorry for late update but I totally forgot yesterday, it won't happen again❤

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

"Where are we going?" I asked him as we finally stoped in front of my house, but it was barely recognizable. The windows were broken and the doors were broken as well, there was paint and dirt all over the walls and it looked like no one lived here for years. 

"We're just going to take a quick tour." He said as we walked in and I gasped at the scene. My whole house is trashed, chairs, furniture, everything is broken and the whole place is full of dust and broken glass as well. 

"What happened here?" I asked him surprised, having a feeling like he knew the answer, as I look around, trying to find my parents. 

"Long story, but how about you tell me?" He asked me smugly and I turned around to ask him, but when I did he was gone. I looked around myself confused when I noticed delicious smell coming from the kitchen. I walked in and I was surprised when everything was back in it original place and a big smile broke on my face when I saw my parents. 

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled happily as I hugged my mom who was cooking pancakes by the stove. 

"What has gotten into you Niall?" She asked me as I hugged my dad as well who was reading newspapers on the kitchen table. 

"Nothing, I'm just happy to see my parents." I said and they both smile before nodding their heads quietly and continuing doing what they already did when I suddenly heard doors opening and a old lady walked in with a big smile on her face. 

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Horan! How are you Niall? Wow, you grew up over night!" She said loudly walking towards me and giving me a big hug. 

"Hello Barbara! I'm good and you?" I asked her as my mom put the plates on the table. 

"Good, good." Was all she said as she helped my mom set the table and I walked towards the stove the smell of pancakes filling my nose trails and for some reason I couldn't be happier. 

In that moment I heard my mom scream and when I turned around she was on the floor, her face pale, her mouth and eyes open wide in shock while her shaking hands were pressing against her chest where blood was. 

"Mom!" I yelled as I ran towards her but suddenly I saw Harry behind her smiling wickedly at me. 

"What did you do?!" I yelled at him as I noticed the bloody knife in his hands. He only smirked before he walked towards my dad, who for some reason looked right trough him at my mom and I. 

"No! Stop!" I said as I watched in fear at how he sliced my dad's throat, blood was everywhere now and I could feel tears running down my cheeks as I stared at the scene in front of me. 

"Please don't." I begged for the last time, not wanting to see him killing my babysitter, but he didn't listen. He walked towards her and he stabbed the knife in her heart and the moment her head touched the ground she was gone. I feel down on my knees, not believing what just happened when he licked his lips and smirked at me as if he was enjoying everything. 

"Why?" Was all I could whisper brokenly, but he didn't answer anyway. 

I watched as he looked around the room and in one snap of his fingers the whole house was back being broken and trashed. 

"W-What?" I couldn't even form a sentence as I followed him to our basement door where he, without any problems, opened them. When he turned on the lights I couldn't help but gasp at what we actually had in our basement. There was clothes and shoes everywhere, popular brands of make up and bags all on shinny bookshelves.