Jade is the best and everybody loves her

WRITER'S POINT OF VIEW, I'm taking with Harry Styles and telling him about my life

The last thing that I saw was somebody yelling 'help' when everything went black. 

I woke up with a sun shining in my face and a feeling of a hot sand on the back of my head. I sat up and looked around, I soon realized I was on a island. You know what that is? A piece of land surrounded with ocean. And I'm stuck on it, alone, great, just great. I got up and searched for something, anything, really that will give me some idea of how to get off this island. But I didn't find anything. As I was walking down the beach I wasn't as scared as I thought I will be, I was pretty calm and it surprised me. After some time of walking I saw something black laying on the sand. I walked over to it, hoping it's a bag with food or water considering I'm really thursty, but when I came over I realized that's not a bag... It's a person. 

I was so happy! I'M NOT GOING TO DIE ALONE!

I too a closer look and after some time of thinking about everything, doing math I realized that the person, unconscious on the ground is none other but Harry Styles. 

I sat down on the sand and wished all my friends were here with me, they would help me not talk stupid shits in front of my idol and they would do all the talking. When I realized that Harry will obviously be the last person I will ever get to talk with I tried to think of some types of conservations we could have, should I ask him some questions? Ask him about Narry? Okay, that's not even a question of course I will ask him about the love of his life. As I was thinking about all possibilities I realized that he was holiding a phone in his hand, I grabed it quckly to see if it's working. On my luck it is, but the battery is low and I can't call nobody...

1. He has password

2. There is no signal.

For now I could only see the date and the time. 27yh of March, JadeAlice birthday.

As I was trying to unlock his phone I heard groaning from behind me, I turned around and saw that Harry is awake.

"Where am I?" He asks, looking around himself.

"Well I have no idea, but once I find out I will tell you." I said, pouting when a message came saying I have to wait for 30 seconds before I try to enter password again. 

"Is that my phone?" Ha asks, getting up. When he was in front of me he was one whole foot taller than me. 

"HOW?!" I asked, when he was takinghis phone from my hand.

"What?" He asks, rolling his eyes when he sees the message that was still on the screen. 

"How are you so tall! What the hell do you eat?" I asked, pointing a finger at him, I need to know how he is so freaking tall.

"I just am. Now tell me what were you doing with my phone?" He asks again.

"First of it's not like a flying helecopter will come and pick us up, we are going to die on this island, second do you have any idea who I am? I am your fan, fan of One Direction and I spend every day fangirling over you and your bandmate being in a relationship and I'm not talking about Louis, I'm talking about Niall." I said all in one breath. I looked up at him to see him looking at me with "WTF" face, but I only smiled in return. 

"Okay..." He said, looking at everything else but me.

"Soooooo. Is Narry real?" I asked out of nowhere. 

"What?" He asks, turning his head around making me think he will break his neck. 

"You heard me, anwser the question." I said.