Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 9

It's finally Friday people! Hope you all have a nice weekend and I hope you enjoy this one.

I'm putting a slight warning, near the end of the chapter😉😏🤗💞🙈

NO ONE'S POV

After an hour or so of thinking the blond boy decided that the best option he had was Liam. The brown hair lad was always trying to make Niall feel like home and if they would ignore the fight from couple of days ago, they're still somewhat fine and okay. Even thought Niall is going to hate himself  for doing this to Liam, later, he had to remember that he's doing this for his brother and no one else. 

The plan was simple, eaither wait for Liam to go to sleep or take a bath or he could do it earlier, but he didn't know how. 

"How did I get myself into this mess?" He asks as he stares at the piece of paper that he found, where he thought would be written ideas and a plan, but the paper remind empty. A loud knock brought Niall out of his thougts and jumping in his place.

"Come in." He said, trying to act calm, but the thought of one of the demons finding out what he was planning to do, brought him chills. 

"Dinner is ready." He heard a deep voice say and a tall figure entered his room.

"Who are you?" Niall asks the mysterious man who was dressed in poor clothes, but it was easy to see his mucler figure. His hazel eyes glared at Niall who leaned in his chair, hoping a small piece of wood would protect him.

"The masters say that the dinner is ready." He spat the words out before leaving Niall alone again. He started at the spot where the man was and took deep breaths. Fear started to bulid up his stomach making him dizzy. The blond boy sat there for couple of minutes before he realized he had to go. Scrumbling out of his room and down the hall Niall didn't notice where he was going and he soon bumped into a hard chest. 

"Ouch." He mumbled as strong arms picked him up. 

"I'm so sorry, I should look where I was going." A voice said and Niall recognised it as Liam. If it was anyone else, Niall would 100% say something mean to them and leave like nothing had happened, but it was Liam and he may be his only chance, along with the crazy witch, to escape.

"It's fine, it's me who should apologize." Niall said, blushing under Liam's intense, but loving eyes.

"Are you joing us for dinner?" Liam asked and Niall nods.

"I am." Said Niall as he dusted his clothes and looked anywhere but Liam. He just started to feel guilty all of sudden, maybe it's because of what he's about to do. 

"Shall I lead the way?" Liam asked politly, taking Niall's smaller hand in his bigger ones and pulling him slightly and Niall could only nod while blushing like a mad man.

"You're really pretty." Niall said out of no where, surprising even himself.

"W-Well, t-thank you." The brown hair lad said.

"I was called many thing but never pretty." Liam said mumbling and Niall smiled.

"I'll make sure to say it more often because it really suits you." He said and for the first time in over hundreds of years, Liam blushed. They soon found themselves in front of big doors that opened when they stepped close enough. The room was one of the biggest Niall has ever seen, the walls were blood red, same as the curtains on big and tall windows. The big round table, in the middle of the room, gave everything a even stronger feeling and Niall had a hard time wrapping his head around just how magnificent and big the room was. Liam lead Niall to his seat with a hand on his back and the blond boy moved like a robot, still in awe.