Narry: Starbucks

EDITED

Short Narry drabble!

🍩🍩🍩

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

"I heard you're trying out for modeling, how is it going?" Harry asks her and she looks up from her phone to give him a disgusting look before she continues typing on her phone and taking selfies.

"Why do you care?" She asks him harshly and Harry flinches a little before he looks down on his fingers.

"I'm just trying to build a conservation, you do know we need to act like a couple, right?" Harry asks her and she rolls her eyes.

"I do know, thanks for telling me." She says as she giggles at something the person on the phone said to her before she starts typing again. Harry lets out a sigh before he looks around himself, instantly spotting paparazzi trough the window making him sigh once more. His eyes soon travel to the counter where a small blond boy was eating a cupcake while reading a book and it instantly got Harry's attention. He observed the boy from afar as another customer came and ordered something, the boy's eyes lifting up to smile at the person before he types something on his computer and writes it down.

"The order will soon be ready." Harry hears him say, his Irish accent making Harry's stomach do weird flips as he tried not to smile. He didn't know what was going on, he was so happy all of a sudden and he just wanted to go up there and start a conservation with the blond boy and hopefully hear his accent more. He didn't know for how long he was staring at the blond boy, but the next second he knew the blond boy looked at him. Blue met green and Harry felt like the whole world disappeared at it was only them.

"Harry?! Are you even listening to me, Harry?!" She screamed in his face as she grabbed his shirt so he was facing her.

"If you want so bad to fuck that chick you were checking out seconds ago, just do it, because I'm done and your boss is going to hear about this." She said smugly as she packed her things and left the small shop, leaving Harry alone. He didn't care though. He got up before he walked over to counter and smiled at the blond boy who was already staring at him.

"Hi." Harry said, smiling at the boy, but he didn't care he was never so happy that he was now.

"Hello, how can I help y-you." The boy mumbled and Harry's smile widened if that was possible.

"I would like to order a chocolate muffin." Harry  said when he noticed that's what Niall was eating.

"Okay." He said and Harry watched as he went behind the curtain and out of my sight.

"These are from the oven, so it may be hot." He said as he carefully placed the muffin on the small cute rosy plate.

"Not as hot as you." Harry said and he gasped before he blushed and gave the curly hair lad the muffin. Harry took it from him, their hands touching only for a split second but it was enough for Harry  to realize that he want to spend the rest of his life with him and hopefully Niall feels the same way.

🍩🍩🍩

Word count: 563

I hope you all enjoyed!

I love you all so much!