Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 12

It's Friday again! I'm sorry that this story is not finished yet, but I'm still deciding how should it end and I'm so sorry again!

Hope you'll enjoy this one.

NO ONE'S POV

Niall didn't know how long he lied there on the ground while staring at the bloody knife, knowing he just killed someone. He couldn't wrap his head around that him, a small blond boy who would rather run than stand up and defined himself, actually killed someone and that someone was a freaking devil. But, he did notice one thing, it's easire than he thought. Because his hand just stabbed the knife in the flesh, he diddn't even think it trough and now when he acutally is, it's like he knows it's wrong, but somehow he belives he did it for a reason and that reason was to get out of here. 

"It's almost climax time." A voice said and Niall got up quickly taking a knife while trying to find the person who said that.

"How did it felt? Knowing it's your hand that ended their life?" A voice asked again and Niall was just too tired to even care anymore all these emotions keep building up inside him and he felt like he's going to blow up at any moment.

"Just leave me alone, I'll do what you asked of me because we had a deal, don't make this harder than it already is." Niall said, sitting back down.

"But the good part just started." The witch said, stepping out of the darkness, she didn't had a worned out black dress like she did, now it was replaced with beautiful red dress that reached her ankles while her forearms were bare, showing off many scares and she looked younger to Niall.

"What exactly do you want?" Niall asked, he was sick and tired of these games, but he kept on doing it for them anyway and he felt like a puppet who was being controled by and no matter what he dose he can't escape them.

"I want them dead and I want you to suffer along with them." She said, like it didn't matter at all, to her it probably didn't.

"What did I do to you? Why I have to kill them, couldn't you just send Bram or something? I am nothing but a human being who is like a little puppet in this whole game and you are a witch are you that dupm that you can't even kill them by yourself? I just want to go home and you promised you would help, why aren't you?" Niall asked, tears in his eyes as he got up on shaky legs.

"I love to watch you fall apart like that and that's what you are, a puppet, a doll, a human being who's fault is that my son isn't here with me." She said, calmy, looking Niall in the eyes while she pushed her hair behind her ear. 

"What are you talking about?" Niall asked her his brows furrowing in confusion as he stared at the witche's face, who looked surpised at what she said.

"Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough." She said and she was gone again, leaving Niall more confused than he was before.

"You do know she's lying to you?" Niall heard a deep husky voice and he almost screamed when he saw Harry leaning against the opposite wall, not amused in the slightest when he found Niall talking to her.

"I-I." Niall tried to say, but the words were just stuck and he was lost.

"You should of have just listened to us, none of this would have happened if you just did what we asked you and in nine months you would be out." Harry said walking around the blond boy like he was his prey.

"I would never do something like that willingly." Niall said, thinking about their conservation at the dinner table.

"It's your loose." Harry said before turning around ready to leave.

"Wait! You're not mad?" Niall asked, he played with the knife in his hand, thinking about should he kill Harry too, but he needed to know the anwsers.

"I'm not the one who's mad, I'm just disappointed in you, but Zayn. That's a different story." Harry said smirking in amusement when Niall's face went pale and he shifted from one foot to the other, nervously.

"Did you heard our conservation?" He asked Harry.

"I did and I should of have warned you not to make a deal with the witch, but you already did so you can say goodbye to your life once you do what she's asking of you." Harry said turning around and giving Niall one last cheeky smile before he's walking down the hallway, knowing Niall is trying to keep up by the light footsteps.

"Why won't you hurt me?" Niall asked and Harry stopped.

"Because you're just a human." Harry anwsered and Niall tried to keep up with his fast pace almost not catching the answer.

"But, they were your friends and you're not even mad at me?" Niall asked, not believing what's happening.

"Just follow me and you'll get some anwsers soon enough." Harry said, not missing how Niall pouted when he realized he won't be getting any anwseres from him, but he continued to follow him.

They soon stopped in front of big large doors in a hallway that Niall has never been into. Harry opened the door and Niall noticed that it took him lots of effort to open the wodden doors. When they finally opened he was met with large table in a middle of large room that had bookshelves all around it and there was no windows. Niall stepped in, his eyes open wide as he looked around himself and that's when he caught a glimpse of brown hair along with blue piercing eyes similer to his.

"Hello Niall." Liam said smiling, sitting next to Louis and Niall's heart stopped and he swore that his eyes almost feel out of his sockets when he noticed them.

I hope you enjoyed this one💞💞💞

I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes or if I spelt someone's name wrong, I didn't mean to.

I love you all so much💞💞💞

Bye🙋🙋🙋