Zianourry: What can I say, I love them

I want to say a big thank you to @Best_Author_Daniela for giving me this idea. 

Request:

You should do one where they have a big fight and blame it on Niall. Someone takes it too farand hits or shoves Niall. He leaves and they realize what they did. The go to apologize and it takes a long time for him to forgive them. 

I hope this is what you wnted. 

NIALL'S POV

I gasped when I heard another glass breaking downstairs in the kitchen. Boys were fighting, again, and I had no idea what is this one about, nor did I wanted to know. I was reading a book anyway, minding my own bussines, thinking about how we went from happy and healthy relationship to this? I would probably never know the answer. As it all finally died down I focused on my book again. It was a really good book, "Romeo and Juliet" was it's name. I never expected for me to read this book, but our hairstylist recommended it to me, so here I am, it's almost 8 pm and I'm reading a love book. 

As I was about to flip the page, boys barked in the room, all of them glaring at me. I'm not lying when I say, I was afraid of them, but only for one second and it was gone, replaced by the love I was feeling for them. 

"Hey guys!" I said, after neither of them said anything. That obviously got them even madder, cause they were clinching their fists. Their fingers turned white and I could see their eyes darkening with anger. That's when I knew, that I'm the couse of their anger, but why? I don't remember doing anything wrong towards neither of them, I never got in any fight with them, I always tried to stop it, why are they mad at me now?

"Don't 'hey' me, Niall." Harry was the first one to speak, he said my name with such anger that I could feel shivers going down my spin, and they weren't good ones. 

I looked at other three boys expecting for them to say something, to define me maybe, but all I got back was angry eyes, looking straight at my soul. I looked down, feeling ashamed, for no reason. 

"I don't understand..." I said, playing with my fingers that were on my lap. 

"Of course you don't." Louis mumbled, but I still heard him. His sentence hurt my heart, but I didn't let that affect me, I know I didn't do anything, I didn't forgot any important date, nor did I got drunk and I didn't forgot to do my choores, nothing. 

"Guys, tell me what is this about." I said, getting kind of angry at them, they came here, in my room, and they are just standing there, looking at me like I'm the dirtiest thing they ever saw. 

"We know what you did, Niall." This time it was Liam who spoke, he was the only one who was calm enough, to cover up his anger. 

"Guys, I'm serious, I don't know what are you talking about. You know that I will never liee to you, right?" I asked them, I don't know what is this about, I just hope it's not what I think it is.

"Do we Niall? Do we know, you never lied to us? With how slutty you act, you can already have hundred of secret lovers, who are waiting for you to come and pleasure them." This time it was Zayn who spook, making my eyes tear up. From all the people, he was the last one I thought  would say something like this. He knows more things than any other boys know, he knows all my darkest secrets and that I don't belive, nor do sex before marriage and back in the past I was hurt so many times that I would never let any of my boyfriends go trough the same thing I did. 

So how can he say stuff like this, is beyond me.

"I can't belive you just said that, I would never do anything like that to you, I love you so much and only cowards go on and do that!" I said, getting off the bed, standing in front of them.