Zianourry: Hell on the earth, part 7

I'm so sorry for not updating anything, but I hope you'll enjoy this one.

I have an important message at the end, so I would appreciate if you would read it💞❤💞❤

NO ONE'S POV

When Niall woke up, he had enough, enough of living like this and being scared for his life all the time. He's going to find a way out, no matter what. He had a baby brother, a small boy who couldn't even protect himself and it's his life that Niall is worried about. He promised to his parents that he would protect Caleb no matter the cost and he's going to do just that. He got up and opened his bedroom door before leaving the only room he has ever been into. Making his way down the halls he didn't look at the paintings and sculptures, they didn't impress him anymore, he just wanted to get out. Glancing at the doors he passed by, Niall started to realize he had no idea how he'll escape. When he first came here, he literally just appeared in this hell hole, there was no doors or passages, nothing. 

"I need help." He mumbled to himself, stopping in front of a portrait of Harry with his hair tied back and wearing black suit. 

"Since when do Devils wear suits?" Niall asked himself, before he began to think about his escape again, just in that moment he heard light footsteps making him gasp and hide behind a big curtain that was haning by the wall. He looked trough the cracks as Bram, the one who took him, passed by. When the blond boy was sure he wasn't in the hallway anymore he relaxed and leaned against the wall as he did that he heard a loud thud as a wall behind him disappeared and he feel on his back on stone cold stairs. He whimpred in pain as he lost the sight of red curtain and he was left in the dark. He whimpered from fear in pain, before getting up, with the help of wet and cold wall. The moment he stood up on his feets the torches began to light up the narrow hallway. The blond boy looked confused at the staricase before he turned around and tried to get out, but the wall was closed and he couldn't figure it out how to open it. 

He took a deep breath before turning around and eying the light up staircase, it was too long for him too see the end and even thought he saw everything he was still scared. 

"Can't beive, I'm going to do this."Niall said as he began to walk down stairs. He knew there was no exit at the bottom and the only way out of this narrow hallway was behind him, but curiosity go the best of him so he walked slowly down as to not slip. After what felt like an entirety he finally saw a black wooden door and he let a sigh of relief. He carefully opened the wooden doors and walked in. He imagined many things to be at the boottom, but not this.

In the middle of a small room was a small cage, made with thick metal bars with a even smaller door in the middle. All over the walls were light up torches giving everything a even scarier look. But, it weren't torches and the size of the room that gave Niall chills. It was the fact that the cage wasn't empty. Inside was a woman, sitting in the middel of a small space and she was awfully skinny, her long gray hair was all over the place and her old face made her look sinister to Niall.

"I have been waiting for you." She suddenly said and Niall could feel his hair standing up at the back of his neck from her voice. It was awfully raspy and it made Niall's blood run cold. 

"Who a-are you?" He asked, his voice cracking from fear. He didn't like this woman at all and he regreted even coming down here.

"The more important question is what you want." She said and Niall eyed her confused, taking a step closer, considering he could barely hear her. 

"I-I-I..." Niall wanted to say something so bad, but nothing came out of his mouth. He wanted to tell her just how bad he wanted to return home and to his little brother and how he wished nothing but death upon four Devils, but he kept his mouth shut.

"I know what you want, you want what every prisoner does, freedom. To return to the place where you belong and be with your loved ones, to return home." She said calmy, looking at Niall, but his eyes wandered around. He couldn't meet her gaze.

"Do you want to see him again, Niall?" She asked and the blond boy finally looked at her, how did she knew what he wanted. Hearing his name come from her mouth woken a little bit of hope in him, but also fear.

"I-I-I do." He said, finally able to form a sentence. 

"I can help you, but only if you help me." She said and Niall's eyes never left hers. He didn't know should he trust her or turn around and try and escape, but this may be his only chance to see Caleb and he would scarface everything to see him again and to be with him.

"What do you need?" He asked her and her eyes started to shine, not literally, with an emotion Niall couldn't guess.

"We'll come to that what I want, but first, you need to free me so I can help you." She said as she suddenly got up, making Niall jump back from her sudden actions.

"I won't free you until you give me proof you can help me escape out of here." Niall said as he calmed down a little.

"I will give you a proof that I can really help you, but because of that you'll have to do something for me first." She said, smirking and Niall started to question his decisions again.

"What do you want me to do." He asked her and she shook her head.

"The catch is you won't know it until I say so. Now, do we have a deal?" She asked him and Niall fuurowed his brows.

"First, give me a proof you can really help me." Niall said and she smirked, taking a step closer to the end of the cage.

"Give me your hand then and I will show you what I can do." She said and Niall did.

Hope you enjoyed and I'm so sorry that I didn't update, but my high school started and I'm officially a freshman🙃🙃🙃

I'm sorry for not updating at all, but I'm really trying to make good impressions this year, so just bare with me.

Staring from this Friday, I will start updating once a week and I will try and keep it that way, if I sometimes miss it, you can expect it the next day.❤❤❤

I love you all💞💞💞

Bye🙋🙋🙋