Zianourry: Kidnapped, part 3

Okay I think this will be the last chapter of this story, but there will be more one shots so don't worry. Please read the message at the end of this chapter it's really important.

Anyway enjoy...😘

NOBODY'S POV

Niall woke up with terrible pain in his back and head. The night wind blow trough the air and his hair making him sigh. The wind was a life saviour now for him, he was feeling hot all over and now he can finally breath  comfortably. He tried to get up, but the pain only got worse and he couldn't move a muscle without feeling like he was stabbed in back multiple times. He looked up at the night sky and saw starts smiling and winking down back at him. The moon was full and it light up the whole city. The wind that was comfortable now wasn't and Niall started to shake from cold.

How did I even got here? Was the only question in his head. He knew he was kidnapped and that he is not with his family anymore, but what happened after that?

But as the time moved on and the pain in each of his muscles got worse he started to slowly remember the previous scenes.

He sigh as the thoughts of finally getting free entered his mind, but then he heard rustling behind him.

He got scared and he tried to get up, but the pain wasn't letting him. He didn't want to get captured again.

He didn't want to go trough the same thing he did before, he just couldn't.

After lots of hard work he finally sat up, he looked back and saw Jake. The man was whimpering as he was holding his stomach. He tried to get up, but he instantly screamed in pain and fell back down, holding his stomach tighter. Niall winced as he saw in just how much pain the man was in. He got up and limped towards Jake.

When Jake saw him he instantly widened his eyes. He jumped on his feet, whimpering in pain, as he hugged Niall close to his chest.

"I thought I lost you forever!" Jake said as he was still hugging Niall and kissing his blond locks. Niall hide his face in Jake's neck and let a whimper of pain.

"Are you okay?" Jake asked worldly as he looked Niall in the eyes. Niall looked at him with such a painful and scared face that guilty was eating Jake alive.

"I'm fine." He said and smiled, but his eyes were telling complete different story. He looked up at Jake and smiled, Jake smiled back and hugged the smaller boy again.

"What now?" Asked Niall who was moving from side to side, his legs hurted, but he didn't want to sit back down in disgusting mug.

"Easy", Jake said smirking down at the boy, "I will call my mens and we will be out of here before you know it." Jake sat down and pushed Niall down on his lap. Niall squealed as he was falling down, but when he felt two strong arms wrapped around him, he relaxed.

Jake took out his phone and jumped in joy when it was still working.

"Luck is on our side isn't it?" Jake asked the smaller boy as he kissed his forehead.

He called his people and it will take them around four hours to come to pick them up.

"Four hours!?" Niall said, as he heard the news. "What are we going to do for four hours?" Niall got up and started walking up and down in the mug. The dirty ground was all over his shoes and it feel down and got back up as he walked.

"We'll think of something. Don't worry your little head." Jake said getting up and hugging his little baby close to him.

The two hugged one another and Niall started to like Jake even more. The man really cared about him, he showed him love, something he didn't felt in so long.