Zianourry: Monsters

EDITED

Now we have short Zianourry drabble

❤❤❤

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

"No, no, no, this can't be happening. Not now." A blond boy mumbled as he ran down the narrow path and towards his village, a wooden bucket long forgotten, as he looked up at the night sky he realized it was too late.

"No, please God no." Niall said as he started at the closed door, not believing that he actually forgot about the time and now he'll die, there is no way that he'll survive out here all alone with these monsters surrounding him.

He banged against the door, praying for someone to open it, but he knew no one will hear his prayers. Just when he was about to beg some more he heard a low chuckle behind him. He gasped before he turned around and he was met with an empty space and dark woods in front of him.

"Hello?" Niall called out, a cold wind blew in his face making him shudder under the moonlight.

"He's so pretty." A deep voice said and Niall snapped his head right but no one was there.

"What do you want from me?" Niall asked, now more sure that someone is spying on him and that he's not making things up even though he really wishes he is.

"I know and he's all ours." Another voice said and Niall could feel his knees and hands shaking. There was more of them, he knew he would die tonight he just wished it wasn't like this, if he could only go back.

"Leave me alone." Niall said, taking steps backwards until his back was against the wall.

"Don't be afraid of us, we won't hurt you", a light voice said and Niall almost believed it, "yet." He added making Niall gasp and cover as far away from the wood as possible. He couldn't do this, he didn't want to die, not now and not like this but there was nothing he could really do, he's trapped. He's outside the walls, no one even knows he's missing, no one will come and save him and even if they did they wouldn't stand a chance against these monsters.

"I just want to go home." Niall cried out, his head falling down, he didn't had enough energy to hold it up and now he was just waiting for one of them to kill him so this all would be over.

"Shh princess, we won't kill you." A boy, slightly older than Niall, said as he took Niall's head in his hands and brought his chin up to look at his red eyes.

"Please." Niall said. He was so tired and he was sick of living in constant fear that he just wanted to die now, he didn't care anymore.

"It's okay baby, we have you now, no one will ever hurt you." The boy said, kissing Niall's neck and the last thing he saw was three more people stepping out of the shadows before he passed out.

❤❤❤

Word count: 515

I hope you enjoyed!

I love you all so much!