❦〚The Investigation〛❦

(Y/n) was currently sitting outside with the mother of the Iida brothers. It's been an hour since Tenya's break down, and he was by his brothers side, refusing to move.

        "Miss Iida, I know this is probably a bad time to ask, but I'm conducting an investigation on your sons...accident...can you please answer a few questions? You are not obligated to answer until you are ready." (Y/n) said, handing the mother some tissues and some water. She was probably dehydrated.

        "No, no. It's alright (Y/n). I just wish we had gotten together in a better manner." Miss Iida smiled, and took the tissue, blowing her nose. "You've become so grown up, even though you're only 15 now."

        "Everyones gotta grow up at some point." (Y/n) gave a small smile. "Now then, does your family have any long time rivals?"

        "No...we don't...even if we did, they've always been captured." Miss Iida said, answering.

        "Hm...do you know if Tensei had any rivals?" (Y/n) asked, thinking it may have been just one member of the family, not the entire family.

        "Not that I've known about." Iida's mother said.

        "Alright. One more question. What is your sons blood type?"

        "Type A (I looked on Wiki FANDOM, and it didn't say, so I just made him Iida's blood type), why do you ask?" Miss Iida asked, wondering why (Y/n) wanted such information.

        "I need to take into consideration everything, and his blood type also factors in." (Y/n), and took notes in a small black book she always carried with her just incase.

        "(Y/n)..." Miss Iida said, and grabbed the girls uniform blazer before she could leave. "Please...be careful...I don't want your father to feel how me and my husband are feeling..."

        "Don't worry." (Y/n) hugged the mother tightly. "I'll be fine. I'll find whoever did this to your son, and we will bring him to justice."

        (Y/n) showed the paper her father gave her to the doctors. The doctors originally refused to show a child the medical records of Tensei Iida, but whatever was in the note, they agreed.

        Reading over what was written, (Y/n) was able to know the injuries.

        The patient has been found in the alley way, barely conscious. The patients blood was scattered around the body. He was sent to the ER, and had undergone surgery. The patients injuries includes a concussion, stab wounds, and broken bones, along with a bloody head. The patient is currently in the hospital, and being closely monitored.

        (Y/n) took notes. She wrote down about the stab wounds especially. They weren't small wounds, but large ones. It could've been a sword, katana, or a machete. Factoring the blood type, (Y/n) knew there wasn't much more information she could get form the hospital.

        (Y/n) went to the crime scene. From what she could see, the attacker was very precise. There was blood on the ground. (Y/n) looked around, and took blood samples from everywhere she could. Taking notes on specifically where the blood was.

        What caught (Y/n)'s eye, was some clear liquids. Taking a sample in a vile, (Y/n) also found a piece of metal. Taking the metal as well, (Y/n) went back home.

        "So what did you find?" Aizawa asked. The teachers and (Y/n) were in a meeting room.

        "Blood. Right now, there needs to be some tests on the samples I had taken. But the attacks were very well planned out. With the stab wounds, I was suspecting a sword, katana, or maybe a machete. You do know who this might be, right?"

        "We can only hope it isn't..." Aizawa said, and took the notes from his daughter. "Go get some rest. You deserve it."

        "Thanks dad." (Y/n) smiled and went to her room.

        (Y/n) looked at her phone before she went to bed. Seeing the news, Bakugou had won. (Y/n) honestly thought Shouto as going to win. That's when she checked her messages. there, she saw a message form Katsuki.

[Explosive Porcupine]-8:00

Hey! Alchemy freak! Is everything alright with the four eyes? Too bad you and the half-and-half bastard didn't get to fight. I was hoping I was going to fight you, and take first place. But the damn bastard didn't even use all of his power, so the win was useless.

You better not be dead. If you do, I'm bringing you back, and killing your for dying.

[You]-10:15

​​​​​​​I'm still alive. Don't worry. I'm sure you and Todoroki are going to be able to fight when he has his full power, but he's still working on his Quirk.

Congratulations on winning. I hope you have a good night.

        (Y/n) smiled, and sent the message. Putting her phone away, (Y/n) went to bed, happy to know she could help with the investigation, along with having the hot headed blonde care for her.

        I know this chapter was short, but I wanted to mainly focus on the investigation and what (Y/n) has found so far. Next chapter, you'll be finding out what your hero name will be! Have a good whatever time zone you're in!