100 Chapter Special

We've reached 100 chapters! isn't that amazing! This book started almost 10 months ago, and we've already reached 100 chapters! Woo! Thank you so much to all of my friends who've supported me, all my followers who've supported me, and I hope you all enjoy this story! P.S. this special takes place in the future.

Tatsuki let out a large yawn, sitting in the 3-A classroom. English class just finished with his great uncle Present Mic, and he didn't like it when Present Mic would call on him so many times, and it was all because he was (Y/n)'s son.

"You alright bro?" Haruto asked his childhood friend. He had spiky red hair, along with black being the white of his eyes, and his pupils being yellow.

"My damn great uncle keeps calling me, all because I'm his nieces son. It's too tiering." Tatsuki groaned, feeling like he had a headache.

"Great expectations put on you as well?" Touma Iida asked, walking over to Tatsuki's desk, and stood next to Haruto. "Mr. Aizawa keeps putting high expectations on my younger brother because of our father."

"Having such successful parents sure takes a toll on the children. It's crazy really." Aoi Tokoyami said, walking over. She had her fathers appearance, but her mothers personality. "But you have to admit, every parent wants their child to be more successful than they where when they attend the school their parents did."

"Tatsuki! Come on! It's time to eat!" Akari yelled from the classroom door, with her friends. She had her mothers hair and eyes, and especially her smarts and cool head, in most situations. With her brother, she had her fathers short tempter.

Two boys stood next to her, one with white hair, the other red. The Todoroki twins. They were just like their father, but they really had their mothers smarts. Akull was the younger twin, with the white hair and turquoise eyes. The there was Zjarr, the older twin. He had red hair like his grandfather, and grey eyes.

The other was Asashi Kirishima, Haruto's younger brother who was in (Y/n)'s class. He had pink hair and skin, but had his fathers eyes.

Fro a different class, there was Akane Monoma. Luckily she wasn't like her father, but her younger sister was. She had her mothers hair and her father's eyes. Next to her was her younger sister Au Monoma, who was a spitting image of her father. It get's quite annoying. Luckily Akane is usually there to chop the back of her neck, learned it from her mother in cases of her father and sister being stupid.

There was another girl standing in the group, none other than Rika Kaminari. She had her mother's physical characteristics, but has the lighting bolt in her hair like her father. She used her earphone earlobes to transmit electricity.

The last one was a smaller boy. He had short ginger brown hair, along with amber eyes. He loved playing the violin, and his quirk wasn't the strongest. He barley used it, so not many know what it was.

The last one of the little group was Yuuto Iida, Touma's younger brother. He was adopted just like his older brother, since their father was a single parent.

"Shut it you brat!" Tatsuki yelled, and clapped his hands together. He slammed them on the desk, and a large fist punched Akari and her friends out from the door way, and they hit the window across the hall. "Go eat with your bratty friends you little shit!"

"What did you call me?!" Akari yelled, sending a large explosion right towards her brother.

Before Tatsuki could do anything, a large hand blocked the attack, and burned the stone. That wasn't Tatsuki. The remaining students looked to the entrance of the classroom, and there stood (Y/n) Bakugou.