❦〚Surprise!〛❦

"Oh shit."

        "Not the time to be swearing!" The officer yelled, and tackled (Y/n) to the ground, right as a Nomu had flown past them, but instead ran into the police station.

        "That one looks different than the one we have locked up! Its skin is a different color!" (Y/n) noticed, and she pushed the officer off of her, before she ran to the big gaping hole in the police station, and took a look at the Nomu that there.

        Its brain was still sticking out, but its entire body was a different physical appearance. It had the same dead beat eyes, but there was at least one more. It's skin wasn't black, but it instead was a dark brown.

        "We need to evacuate everyone, right now!" (Y/n) yelled, and used her quirk to trap the Nomu inside some cement walls. "It won't hold it for even 10 seconds! Everyone, go underground right now! Whatever you do, don't come out!"

        "What do you plan on doing?!" Tsukauchi asked her, right as the Nomu had busted the down the cement walls the hero in training put up.

        "I plan on trying to destroy it! I have a basic understanding of what it's made up of!" (Y/n) said, and dodged the Nomu's fist right as it had punched through the station wall.

        "You can try." Tsukauchi said, shooting a few bullets towards the Nomu, but it just bounced off of its skin.

        (Y/n) clapped her hands, and stomped on the ground. She managed to detain the other Nomu for a short moment. Clapping her hands together once again, she touched the Nomu's stomach, but it didn't break down. Instead, it seemed like it exploded.

        "What the fuck happened?!" Tsukauchi asked, wiping away some of the blood from his face. "I thought you said you had understood what it was made out of!"

        "I said basic! Besides, it must've been made with something else! The drugs must've been different! The fast rate of my alchemy must've made whatever the drugs were, react. Mixing it with the flesh must've also caused the explosion." (Y/n) said, thinking. She started taking some mental notes about what just happened. "I've gotta make sure I can remember all of this."

        "Not the time!" Tsukauchi yelled, and fired some bullets towards other Nomu's. "There's a fire down the road! Do what you can to help them put it out and get people out?"

        "I can try! But apparently every Nomu is made out of something different! If it can regenerate like the one back in the lab, then I have to fully kill them! And if they're made of different things, they could have different reactions! It might cause even more damage than what we wanted!" (Y/n) yelled, and clapped her hands together, making herself some wheels that attached to the bottom of her boots. "I'll go see what I can do with containing them, but I don't think destroying them is an option without some kind of fire."

        "Well then find something to use to help burn them." Tsukauchi said, looking out for any other Nomu's. "You go and try and destroy the other ones. Stay safe out there."

        "Thanks again officer Tsukauchi!" (Y/n) yelled, and started skating away to find any other Nomu's around the area. The one thing that didn't make sense to (Y/n), was why there were so many attacking the city. What was the purpose of them?

        "Help!" Someone yelled.

        (Y/n) skated towards the sounds of the shout. She saw a Nomu that was flying with other hero's around. There was a large fire in the center. The Nomu's were using the fires to attack and defend. This was so not (Y/n)'s specialty. Clapping her hands together, (Y/n) dropped the wheels off of her boots, and started climbing the building that was behind the the flying Nomu.