❦〚True Intentions〛❦

(Y/n) went down with her cousins, heading towards Uraraka's waiting room. (Y/n) burst the door open, a smile on her face. "Hey there Ocha-chan!"

"(Y/n)-chan! Don't scare me like that!" Uraraka yelled, patting her heart. She wasn't expecting such a loud and unexpected entry.

"Whoops!" (Y/n) shrugged, laughing a little. "But you're going to be going against Bakugou, so we had wanted to see you before you went off and fight.

"I am really nervous. Bakugou is very strong, and he's intimidating." Uraraka couldn't help but admit what she was feeling. "I just wish I was a little stronger."

"You're plenty strong Uraraka. Kacchan is just has a short temper." Izuku said, trying to help his friend feel just a little better. "Kacchan tends to look intimidating, but he really is not that bad of a guy."

"I admire you Deku. You're so strong, and you're not afraid to face off against Bakugou." Uraraka said, her hands clenched. She did admire Deku and Iida, and she admired (Y/n) a lot as well.

"We know you will do well out there. You just have to do your best, that's all you need to do." (Y/n) said, patting her friend on the shoulder. "We are going to be heading back to the stands, you got this girl."

"Thanks (Y/n)-chan." Uraraka smiled, and putting her hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder, but accidentally made her start to fly.

"Ocha-chan! Let me down!" (Y/n) yelled, flailing her arms everywhere.

Uraraka touched her fingers together, releasing her Quirk. (Y/n) was on the ceiling at that time, and she started to fall down towards the floor. Iida and Izuku ran under her, and attempted to catch her, but she ended up landing on both of them, bringing them both down on the ground.

"Ow..." All three groaned.

"S-sorry." Uraraka felt really bad about her friends getting injured. The three just groaned in response.

"The eight and last match of the first round !He was kind of famous in middle school! This isn't the face of regular person! From the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugou!" Present Mic introduced the very angry boy. Katsuki was wearing a very angry and annoyed face, which made quite a few people not feel super comfortable with him.

"Could he look anymore annoyed?" Mina asked, starting at Bakugou's face, unsure of exactly what to say in this situation.

"He probably could. Just don't push it." (Y/n) said, sitting back in her seat, looking down on Katsuki and Uraraka.

"Versus--" Present Mic shouted, excited to see how this match was going to end. She's the one I'm rooting for! From the hero course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!"

The crowd started to scream, cheer, and whistle. This was a match they've all been waiting for, and they weren't going to be let down so easily.

"You're the one that makes things float, right, Round Face?" Katsuki asked Uraraka, his face just looking scarier now that he was more determined.

"Round...?" Uraraka asked, unsure of how to feel with the new nickname Katsuki had just given her. That was something unexpected, but she had to admit, this was Katsuki Bakugou she was about to fight.

"Who do you think is going to win?" Izuku asked, sitting next to Iida and Tokoyami.

"Bakugou. He's going to win, his physical and mental strength is much stronger than Uraraka's. But, if Uraraka can manage to just lightly tap him, she's going to win, he'll be unable to fight. But, that would take a lot of time, patience, and a lot of resilience." (Y/n) felt bad for her friend, who was going to be going against the person who had gotten first place in the exams, but so had she.