❦〚Exam Training〛❦

"Are you serious?!" (Y/n) shouted at the Principal. She was in complete and utter shock. "I can attend U.A?!"

Principal Nezu has his paws over his ears. He already knew she was going to start yelling. He's known this girl since she was 3 months old. "Yes. You can attend U.A as a student."

"Really?!" (Y/n) yelled excitedly. It's been 15 years since (Y/n) was adopted, and she was old enough to attend U.A. Her father, Shota Aizawa, has been homeschooling her for a very long time. "Wait, how did my father take it?"

"He said no." Nezu deadpanned. Nezu didn't even have to finish his sentence before the famous Eraser Head, has cut him off. "I didn't even get to finish my sentience."

(Y/n) giggled nervously. "That sounds just like father..."

"As I was saying before you went into a shocked state," Principal Nezu continued what he wanted to say. "You can attend U.A like a normal student, but there are a few conditions."

"And what may these conditions be?" The 15 year old asked.

"You can not let anyone know you're Professor Aizawa's daughter. We don't want any students thinking you're getting special treatment," Nezu explained, taking a sip of his tea. "You also have to take the exam like every other student, to make it fair. You can not let anyone outside of U.A. to know you are his daughter as well. We do not want any villains to target you if they were to find out. The last condition, is you can't use your position as Aizawa's daughter as leverage."

(Y/n) simply nodded, understanding. "I agree to the conditions."

Nezu smiled. "That's great to hear. I wish you luck for the exam."

"Thank you, Principal Nezu." (Y/n) said. Formalities were kinda needed, even if she was part of his family. It's always good to be respectul to the faculty of the school.

"There's no need to call me Principal when school isn't in session." Nezu waves his paw in a dismissive manor. "You can keep calling me Uncle Nezu until school starts."

"Which will be soon. The exams are next week, aren't they?" (Y/n) asked, fearing she wasn't going to have time to prepare.

"Yep." Nezu smiled even more. "I know you're physical body will be just fine, but you might want to study a little bit just in case."

(Y/n) jumped out of her seat, and quickly ran out of the room, wanting to study as much as she could before the week was up.

"Again." Aizawa demanded of his daughter. It's only been 4 days, and (Y/n) has been switching between physical and mental exercises for the exam. Yesterday, she was doing Hero studies, and now she has physical training. "If you want to get better, you have to push yourself harder."

(Y/n) panted heavily, putting her hands on her knees and hunched over. Her head was spinning, and her stomach felt like it was in knots. "I-I'm trying father...but..I feel like I'm going to collapse..."

"You have to push yourself. If you don't, you'll never get better." Aizawa said, currently sitting on the floor of the schools gym.

"I-I know..." (Y/n) croaked out, feeling extremely sick. Unfortunately, her Quirk is linked with her stamina. If she makes a small knife, she will use little energy. If she makes a giant cannon, she'll use up a lot of energy. It really depends on what she's making. So far, she made 15, working, cannons, 50 swords, destroyed 10 large giant robots, and made more than 100 daggers. Can you really blame her? "I've already made so many large things...and destroyed the robots...I feel so tired..."

"Fine. You did much better than yesterday." Aizawa decided to let his daughter rest. She's been training extremely hard, and she needed a break before her body gave out. "You don't have to do physical training till the exams are over. After lunch, I want you to study some more before dinner. Can you go to the store and grab a few things?"

"Sure thing." (Y/n) smiled, and laid down on the floor, needing to rest her body for a minute. "Do you know when Uncle Yagi is going to be here? I haven't seen him since Uncle Nezu said he was going to be teaching here."

"I haven't seen All Might. He's probably doing something stupid." Aizawa sighed, thinking back to when him and All Might used to be when they were younger, and how much worse he could probably be now.

"Was Uncle Yagi always doing something stupid?" (Y/n) asked, getting up off the floor, standing up straight. "Uncle Mic said he did something super stupid when you guys were younger."

Aizawa sightly chuckled. "Which thing did he mention?"

(Y/n) giggled. She gave her father a quick hug, before going to her room in the dorms to get changed.